Clear All

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
    It's a fork truck Harvard.

Just messing with u.
    Genius! Just like the clip-a-zine!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
      Can we settle this by seeing who has the most AR's?
      I have a good idea of one of the high number holders, but it sure isn't me. I don't own one...yet.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        So you have the time to drop 30 pigs with one clip? They standin still for you? Do you have pics of this 30 pack of pigs?

You sir are a fucking moron if you think any weapon you can get is near modern enough or a resistance. Maybe it's because of your tacticool attitude, or because you have no clue of current defense capabilities. I've seen enough purely technical errors come out of you that I have little regard for any hard fact based assessment from you.

Please continue your whining tirade about your needs...
        Well, I understand modern defense capabilities as well as anyone here. Not only that, but I know military members just as well if not better than anyone here. I've led a platoon of Soldiers in combat. Having seen how little money it takes to destroy million dollar vehicles, I find it funny that you feel so impotent if you had to face our military yet are calling others nutless. You seem to lack the potential dedication or ingenuity to guard your freedom. Unfortunately, you definitely aren't alone. And if you think you would be fighting our entire military, you're misguided. Marching against our own citizens would be an unlawful order and you would find many Soldiers unwilling to obey.

Citizens need to exercise their right to own these weapons to keep the government in check and working for the people, not over them. The ability to buy them needs to exist for the same reasons. The threat or potential of revolt is absolutely needed. Look at the history of the modern Koreas to see this well exemplified.

This is the fundamental basis of the right to bear arms along with the abilities to provide for and protect yourself and yours. You need to exercise your rights, or soon you won't have any.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
          Well, I understand modern defense capabilities as well as anyone here. Not only that, but I know military members just as well if not better than anyone here. I've led a platoon of Soldiers in combat. Having seen how little money it takes to destroy million dollar vehicles, I find it funny that you feel so impotent if you had to face our military yet are calling others nutless. You seem to lack the potential dedication or ingenuity to guard your freedom. Unfortunately, you definitely aren't alone. And if you think you would be fighting our entire military, you're misguided. Marching against our own citizens would be an unlawful order and you would find many Soldiers unwilling to obey.

Citizens need to exercise their right to own these weapons to keep the government in check and working for the people, not over them. The ability to buy them needs to exist for the same reasons. The threat or potential of revolt is absolutely needed. Look at the history of the modern Koreas to see this well exemplified.

This is the fundamental basis of the right to bear arms along with the abilities to provide for and protect yourself and yours. You need to exercise your rights, or soon you won't have any.
          Well spoken.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Well spoken.
            x2
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Great response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  I have a good idea of one of the high number holders, but it sure isn't me. I don't own one...yet.
                  Me either. I don't see why anybody would need one.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

That IS a damn fine response sir and is the only response needed in my eyes.

Have a question though:
                    How the heck are WE supposed to keep them in check when they are taking OUR money (taxes) and using it to fund THEIR (if a revolt happened) military? Essentially, we are paying for our own demise if we do not stand up. But if we stand up, that money we paid will be used against us....lol funny thought if you ask me

Or, I see your answer could be that the soldiers would not stand against the public and that military equipment would be sitting useless to them. But, I cant help but believe that there will be some military that falls in line with the government.
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I don't see why you need a car either.
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        Easy. To get laid.

Comment

So this is where you fail to see the point.

I NEED a mode of transportation. I want a nice car.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

So this is where you fail to see the point.

No actually I don't fail to see the point when there are alternate modes of transportation, if you don't get what I'm saying then you're failing to see the point...

Comment

I never said that. I have never wanted one. I do have a rifle many would out in a similar category...that was until it sank with the houseboat.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

No actually I don't fail to see the point when there are alternate modes of transportation, if you don't get what I'm saying then you're failing to see the point...
                                You are not seeing what I am saying.

Read again.

You NEED a gun to protect yourself. You want a AR.

There are alternate ways of protecting yourself, just as there are alternate modes of transportation.
                                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X