With the threat of an AWB coming up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    If that happens you Did something to get there that probably warrants your death. And thats a fantasy scenario like the entire tacticool fanboy crowd

Reminds me of a friend that said the only jewelry hell wear is a do not resuscitate bracelet, because if he got himself in that position there's a damn good reason...haha
    It would be wiser to get one that says "clear browser history".
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

If that happens you Did something to get there that probably warrants your death. And thats a fantasy scenario like the entire tacticool fanboy crowd
      and I would NEED an AR to get me out of that situation, no matter how I got there

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        aren't they all?
        Fuck, my ninja edit was not fast enough.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

and I would NEED an AR to get me out of that situation, no matter how I got there
          Did you need to get in that situation or did you want to? Refer to my sheep picture for the answer.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
            It would be wiser to get one that says "clear browser history".
            Hahahahahahahahahah joke of the day!!!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahah joke of the day!!!
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• you guys didn't just shit on this thread. You shit on it, then smeared it all over the walls of the thread like a pair of german girls.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Does not get desirable bitches:

you guys didn't just shit on this thread. You shit on it, then smeared it all over the walls of the thread like a pair of german girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Does not get bitches:
                    not even Amsterdam bitches?

Comment

not even Amsterdam bitches?
                      fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        you guys didn't just shit on this thread. You shit on it, then smeared it all over the walls of the thread like a pair of german girls.
                        and took pictures of that shit and posted that shit on shittyshitpics.com!
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          Does not get desirable bitches:
                          yes, but you NEED bitches, you WANT desirable ones!

Comment

yes, but you NEED bitches, you WANT desirable ones!
                            Now it's all very clear to me. Thank you.

Comment

Don, how many trophy buck hunters do you know that hunt with assault rifles or semi autos at all for that matter. Nearly everyone I know is bolt action.
                              I'm only going to reply to this since this thread exploded while I was at work and I hadn't read any of it until now.

Who uses a semi-auto for deer hunting that I personally know? Several. My cousin uses a Wildcat AR .308. It is extremely light, extremely accurate and extremely fun. As for the "bolt or semi" point you're trying to make, I liken it to people who use their Smartphone for everything and folks who use telephones and paperback books/magazines... Is one necessarily better than the other? Possibly so, but it's a preference and a choice that's up to the user. There's nothin wrong with either choice, both get the job done. The younger crowd prefers the Web and finds its faster, lighter and more advanced. Kinda like using a purpose-built AR to hunt.

I know what you're getting at, playing Devil's Advocate to try and get the diehards to say, "No, we don't NEED them". The problem is that, just like a court case that sets precedence regarding a certain offense or the legality of an action, deciding NEEDS vs. WANTS creates a lever for which future decisions can be made and "justified". Think Roe. V Wade or Brown V Board of Education. Infringing upon constitutional rights is not what I want those in power to be able to do on a whim.

I hope I made sense.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                Think Roe. V Wade
                                I like rape.

Comment

Working...
                                X