Even with blanks, it was fun.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          I love my 60.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            You need a hell of a whole lot more than small arms to fight a tyrannical government these days my friend. At the very least you need some equipment capable of defeating armor.
            .......and drones.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              You need a hell of a whole lot more than small arms to fight a tyrannical government these days my friend. At the very least you need some equipment capable of defeating armor.
              STFU and run off to Australia already
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                ... Do you care if the psychopath leveling a gun at your kids has a 10 round magazine or a 30 round magazine?

It's purely semantics, and magazine capacity laws don't do jack shit.
                Pretty much...1 30 rd magazine vs 3 10 rd magazines saves what maybe 5 seconds of dropping one 10 rd mag to load another. High capacity mag ban is a joke!!

Comment

America NEEDS an AR in every household and here is proof positive that a modern firearm in the hands of CIVILIANS deters the wolfs.

Originally posted by Isoroku Yamamoto Commander in Chielf of the Imperial Japanese During WWII
                  You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    America NEEDS an AR in every household and here is proof positive that a modern firearm in the hands of CIVILIANS deters the wolfs.
                    I dont think he actually ever said that. But it's a nice thought.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      I dont think he actually ever said that. But it's a nice thought.
                      It is the thought that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
                        Pretty much...1 30 rd magazine vs 3 10 rd magazines saves what maybe 5 seconds of dropping one 10 rd mag to load another. High capacity mag ban is a joke!!
                        In an AR, it's about 2-3 seconds. Less if all you gotta do is bang the bolt release.

I know you already get it, but I cannot reiterate enough how simply uneducated you typical anti-gun person is regarding firearms. A full-auto would be affected by it: 2 bursts would empty an M16 with a 10 round magazine. But! These dolts can't put 2 and 2 together: these are all semi-auto weapons and it's one squeeze, one round. 10 rounds, 30 rounds, whatever. The time delay for someone wanting to kill a metric shit-ton of people is menial.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Truth is I'd never use full auto for anything - just be neat to have that freedom for 22lr stuff. 1 pop at a time is where I'd be anyway for anything I can think of - burst maybe a little more.

I'm surprised at Ruffdaddy and wonder if he is trolling. He has always been sort of a dick, but a reasonable/common sense oriented dick. He is off his rocker in this thread on a lot of aspects. Opinions on what guns to buy for profit and/or long term usability are one thing, determining what a person needs and why is another.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            In an AR, it's about 2-3 seconds. Less if all you gotta do is bang the bolt release.

I know you already get it, but I cannot reiterate enough how simply uneducated you typical anti-gun person is regarding firearms. A full-auto would be affected by it: 2 bursts would empty an M16 with a 10 round magazine. But! These dolts can't put 2 and 2 together: these are all semi-auto weapons and it's one squeeze, one round. 10 rounds, 30 rounds, whatever. The time delay for someone wanting to kill a metric shit-ton of people is menial.
                            Lets not forget the hogs...
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              STFU and run off to Australia already
                              January 13th baby!
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

ruffdaddy your question is flawed from the start. I have the right to own one, that should be all that is required to exercise a constitutional right.

“A citizen may not be required to offer a good and substantial reason why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.”—Judge Benson E. Legg
                                "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                                -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                                X