With the threat of an AWB coming up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Don, how many trophy buck hunters do you know that hunt with assault rifles or semi autos at all for that matter. Nearly everyone I know is bolt action.

apparently you have not picked up a hunting magazine lately. They are becoming more and more popular because they are a lightweight, versatile rifle that has no problem reaching out and touching just about whatever you want to with it and will also get you out of a pinch if a pack of hogs/wolves/ or anything else that wants to eat you.

Oh.....but one really quick and simple example of a trophy buck hunter that loves using his "assault rifle" is Ted Nugent.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Don, how many trophy buck hunters do you know that hunt with assault rifles or semi autos at all for that matter. Nearly everyone I know is bolt action.

Ceyko, you're kinda correct in me being a dick to get a rouse out of the group, but I strongly feel no one Needs that shit for the stated purpose. I am so sick of the gun right extremists acting like they need this shit. My point lines up with slow06, it's regardless of need. There should never be a law just because you don't NEED something. Laws should not be made for a feel good factor. But when people say they need an AR to hunt, all any non gun owner thinks is "great, we've got loads of white trash that needs 30 rds to take down what they're aiming at". Let's call a spade a spade here...and we've got to stop making gun owners look like fools to the media. Have some restraint.

By no means am I anti gun...hell I just bought another semi auto shotgun tonight. I just hate that I can't buy any decent handgun ammo To help the lady practice for the chl class because people stockpile like retards. I hate that people buy everything off the shelves to extort the situation.
      I do not know anyone currently that hunts without an AR-15 or AR-10. What I can't stand is ignorant jackasses who don't understand why a semi auto is needed. Ever try killing 10 pigs with a bolt action rifle? No, you didn't think about that. I'm sorry you don't know enough about hunting to understand why someone needs it. And the fact you feel compelled to spew this ignorant shit without knowing what you're talking about really pisses me off. You simply do not understand what the second amendment is about. Fundamentally your argument would not exist if you did, it's as simple as that.
      Last edited by CJ; 01-04-2013, 09:06 AM.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

here is a 2 second search....

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I do not know anyone currently that hunts without an AR-15 or AR-10. What I can't stand is ignorant jackasses who don't understand why a semi auto is needed. Every try killing 10 pigs with a bolt action rifle? No, you didn't think about that.
          "why do you need to kill 10 pigs? You should just move to the city! You dont NEED to live in the country."----Fluffdaddy
          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Says the guy who is running, tail tucked between his legs, to a country already ran by a tyrannical government who has banned guns, disarmed the people, and made them subjects. Your opinion on rights means nothing as you have already told us you are not willing to fight for them. You don't deserve freedom.
            Never said I want to fight a tyrannical government, just what you need to do it. And Australia is more free than the USA according to the Global Freedom Index:

And SIGNIFICANTLY more free economically accoring to the index of Economic freedom:

So I am going to a country that is more free than this one.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

No shit you can find someone hunting with one on an AR website, and of course CJ only hangs with the tacticool crowd Bolt actions are FAR more common by a landslide and used by everyone I know with the exception of a few hog hunters.

And Jester, don't even get started with me. I dont want any more PMs for you crying about talking shit to you in threads. You realize an "insult" from someone like you holds absolutely no weight right?

Comment

No shit you can find someone hunting with one on an AR website, and of course CJ only hangs with the tacticool crowd Bolt actions are FAR more common by a landslide and used by everyone I know with the exception of a few hog hunters.

And Jester, don't even get started with me. I dont want any more PMs for you crying about talking shit to you in threads. You realize an "insult" from someone like you holds absolutely no weight right?
                So you see why they're needed. Are you planning on making any concessions to semi auto high capacity magazines or have you already made your mind up that people shouldn't have them? I've fired 30 rounds of ammunition at a group of pigs before. I use them for hunting.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I've fired 30 rounds of ammunition at a group of pigs before. I use them for hunting.
                  I always thought that was standard procedure
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    I always thought that was standard procedure
                    You hunt with a full auto, and you got more pigs than anyone would have without one. My point is things change, weapons get modernized. Bolt actions are great - I have many of them. However, you don't just pick a point in time and say "That's good right there." If that were the case we'd be shooting with flintlocks. And in 150 years there will be RuffDaddy's saying no one hunts with plasma rifles, all sportsman he knows hunt with AR-15's. The point of the second amendment is to make sure the people of the united states can keep their government in check. If you don't modernize your weapons the government does not fear the people. That's the entire point, and that's why I don't like hearing ignorant people tell me what weapons I don't need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

You are the king of faggots, you know that right? I tried to be cool with you but you are truly a little bitch that thinks he is better than everyone around him and one day the world or a guy you look at wrong is gonna bitchslap the fuck out of you.

You are an elitist prick, no one on here likes you, you really should move the fuck along.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        So you see why they're needed. Are you planning on making any concessions to semi auto high capacity magazines or have you already made your mind up that people shouldn't have them? I've fired 30 rounds of ammunition at a group of pigs before. I use them for hunting.
                        Dude use your head. I never said people shouldn't have them. I said to stop trying to justify the "need" for them because it doesn't exist and makes the entire group of gun owners look bad to non owners and those on the fence. Stop being so emotional on this shit. Responses need to be more calculated and hold merit. You don't have to explain why you exercise a right. But when you tell a person on the fence you need 30 rounds to hit a target that's not hunting you back, you sound crazy or unskilled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          You are the king of faggots, you know that right? I tried to be cool with you but you are truly a little bitch that thinks he is better than everyone around him and one day the world or a guy you look at wrong is gonna bitchslap the fuck out of you.

You are an elitist prick, no one on here likes you, you really should move the fuck along.
                          Hahahahahaha theres the nerve! Why don't you just ignore me dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            You hunt with a full auto, and you got more pigs than anyone would have without one. My point is things change, weapons get modernized. Bolt actions are great - I have many of them. However, you don't just pick a point in time and say "That's good right there." If that were the case we'd be shooting with flintlocks. And in 150 years there will be RuffDaddy's saying no one hunts with plasma rifles, all sportsman he knows hunt with AR-15's. The point of the second amendment is to make sure the people of the united states can keep their government in check. If you don't modernize your weapons the government does not fear the people. That's the entire point, and that's why I don't like hearing ignorant people tell me what weapons I don't need.
                            Well, bitches like fluffdaddy would rather let their government take away all their rights and freedoms because as he puts it "not like you have a chance". Well, maybe so if I were surrounded by a bunch of fluffdaddys, but surround me with a bunch of "rednecks" and atleast I have a chance at being free or winning a battle.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• What about 30 rounds for 30 targets? Ive had damn near 30 pigs come out of the woods while hunting several times!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Hahahahahaha theres the nerve! Why don't you just ignore me dude?
                                You have the same choice, mouth breather.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X