Anyone know where some LR308 uppers are in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where some LR308 uppers are in stock

I can't seem to find any for trade or sale lately.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Everyone is sitting on them hoping they shoot up to $2k overnight
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Everyone is sitting on them hoping they shoot up to $2k overnight
      I've had a few trade offers but their were piece of shit bare bones uppers.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I should have said with forward assist. But that's interesting to see there is actually one in stock. I guess I'm just going to have to build one, damnit. I was really trying to avoid that.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I've had a few trade offers but their were piece of shit bare bones uppers.
          Hell, if I had a bare bones I would have thrown it your way in hopes of you sleep texting me an "okay" in exchange for the AR you were offering a few days ago...lol
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Hell, if I had a bare bones I would have thrown it your way in hopes of you sleep texting me an "okay" in exchange for the AR you were offering a few days ago...lol
            Yeah some guy wanted to trade me a $549 oracle upper for my entire target rifle. And he was upset when I turned him down.

Comment

Yeah some guy wanted to trade me a $549 oracle upper for my entire target rifle. And he was upset when I turned him down.
              "But think about the ban....what it" LOL actually your offer is not a bad deal at all considering the market now days, I would say it was a pretty fair deal. Wish I could help you out but I am so much of a broke D!ck I stuck to 5.56 instead...

Comment

I should have said with forward assist. But that's interesting to see there is actually one in stock. I guess I'm just going to have to build one, damnit. I was really trying to avoid that.
                Of the complete DPMS or CMMG LR-308 uppers I've seen, I don't think any have forward assist except for the DPMS SASS, which seems to be way overpriced at around $1500.
                Last edited by Trick Pony; 01-02-2013, 02:34 PM.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                  Even that one says it's on backorder. Date expected in stock: 06/17/2013
                  it was actually available when i posted it

Comment

Comment

I think I'm just going to piece one together around a black hole 24" polygonal match barrel.

Comment

What about .308 lowers? I'm thinking about selling two guns and paying too much for a Ar10 as I want but don't have one.

Comment

I have nothing of value to add to the thread except to note that it appears to be the 40,000th thread since the move from Canada. Carry on.
                          Men have become the tools of their tools.
                          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                            I have nothing of value to add to the thread except to note that it appears to be the 40,000th thread since the move from Canada. Carry on.
                            Interesting!

Comment

Working...
                            X