This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghosttx View Post
    what bank do you have? Chase has that quick-pay function.
    eecu

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Patrick, would you be available to meet some time tomorrow between 12 and 3?
      Yep, just give me a shout.

Comment

• Update ... I have 32,000 rounds paid.

Comment

• Check is in the mail

Comment

• I just got a shitload of checks in the mail. I will be updating the list as I can .... Many of these have no screen name or phone number enclosed.

If you have paid and I have not marked you as such, please PM me your real name and I will check you off the list if I have payment.

Comment

• PAID, thanks again Patrick!
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Update.

65,000 paid for ... I still need those secondary checks though guys, just in case someone backs out or we have a check bounce from someone. I want to make sure that I don't have to go looking for more money if we dip below the 50k mark for whatever reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  Update.

65,000 paid for ... I still need those secondary checks though guys, just in case someone backs out or we have a check bounce from someone. I want to make sure that I don't have to go looking for more money if we dip below the 50k mark for whatever reason.
                  I havent mailed a check yet. Totally forgot it was so close to dwadline. Can I wire it to you?

I could also fedex a check monday to arrive tues. Whichever works best.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    I havent mailed a check yet. Totally forgot it was so close to dwadline. Can I wire it to you?

I could also fedex a check monday to arrive tues. Whichever works best.
                    The check is fine. I will have a few more checks in the mail to pick up tues-wed

Comment

• Pat..

The checks I sent were for 2k rounds, 1k for Chewy and 1k for myself.

Bill
                      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                        Pat..

The checks I sent were for 2k rounds, 1k for Chewy and 1k for myself.

Bill
                        I havent seen yours show up yet .. I will get the next mail drop on tuesday so I can update them

Comment

• Havnt been reading the thread. Did not realize money was due, sorry. Details for those of us without checks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                            Havnt been reading the thread. Did not realize money was due, sorry. Details for those of us without checks?
                            Money order or check ... just follow the instructions in the first post. As long as I get something in my hands by next Friday morning you are good to go.

Comment

• Hey Patrick, any chance we could get an additional list of who's paid and for how much that way those that have paid can insure everything's in order?
                              The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
                                Hey Patrick, any chance we could get an additional list of who's paid and for how much that way those that have paid can insure everything's in order?
                                Yeah, Ill work on that tonight. I didn't have screen names for quite a few people so I removed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X