This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Yeah, Ill work on that tonight. I didn't have screen names for quite a few people so I removed it.
    No problem man, no rush.
    The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

• Any chance I can still get in for 500 rounds? I can next day the checks tomorrow
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        Any chance I can still get in for 500 rounds? I can next day the checks tomorrow
        As long as I get payment by Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
          No problem man, no rush.
          I put up a list of who has paid but several people dont want how much out there. I do have it all in a spreadsheet and have payment for about 76000 rounds. But as before, I still need that second check in case the shipping costs more than expected or there is some other problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            I put up a list of who has paid but several people dont want how much out there. I do have it all in a spreadsheet and have payment for about 76000 rounds. But as before, I still need that second check in case the shipping costs more than expected or there is some other problem.
            Ok, thanks.
            The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

• My checks will be going out today via usps overnight. Should be guaranteed to the shop by 3pm tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                My checks will be going out today via usps overnight. Should be guaranteed to the shop by 3pm tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                Cool, I think my next mail run will be tomorrow, then a final one on Thursday. If I don't have your payment by Friday morning ... Sorry about your luck.
                Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 01-21-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• I guess it will go out tomorrow. friggin MLK day

Comment

• Payment will be sent out to you tomorrow morning.
                    Thanks,

Comment

• Patrick..

M.O. sent overnight delivery..

Bill
                      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• thanks again Patrick, Im sure this has been like herding cats...

Comment

• Patrick,

I will be by tomorrow night with checks for you. Here are my current totals:

22,000 rounds. I will have the breakout of 55GR or 62GR when I drop off the checks for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razzbuten View Post
                            Patrick,

I will be by tomorrow night with checks for you. Here are my current totals:

22,000 rounds. I will have the breakout of 55GR or 62GR when I drop off the checks for you.
                            Not bad for a first post....
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Not bad for a first post....
                              You have a point...Might be my most epic first post on any board!

I found my way here by way of one of your kickass members posting on the THF (he was subsequently banned for his awesomeness).

Comment

• Originally posted by Razzbuten View Post
                                You have a point...Might be my most epic first post on any board!

I found my way here by way of one of your kickass members posting on the THF (he was subsequently banned for his awesomeness).
                                That's a recurring theme with our members. We get use to mouthing off on this forum regularly, then we go to another forum and get banned immediately then come back here and bad mouth the offending board. Welcome!
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X