This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I tried. I had a few flakes to the tune of 6k.

eta: my masterbath shower redo ate up my toy money this month also.
    Solid
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Looks like mine got there in time. Sorry for the late sendoff. Work has been crazy.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/t...&track.x=Track
      Got it in my hands.

Comment

• Looks like my checks didn't make it today. Gdmfsobatfc. Oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
          Looks like my checks didn't make it today. Gdmfsobatfc. Oh well
          You work right around where Patrick is. Can you not meet up with him tonight/tomorrow to get a check to him in his hands? He can toss the other when it finally makes it.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Looks like my checks didn't make it today. Gdmfsobatfc. Oh well
            You are marked as paid ... 3000 rounds correct?

Comment

• Yes, 3k. Keith, I'm in Austin for a while.

Comment

• Pat...

Don't see my name on the paid list. Should have received the balance I owed

Bill
                Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                  Pat...

Bill
                  I need you to PM me your real name, I dont know which bill is you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                    Pat...

Bill
                    Damnit .. I keep forgetting you have W.J. written on everything ... right?

I have to keep track of 50 people, sometimes it can be a bit confusing.

Comment

Yes, 3k. Keith, I'm in Austin for a while.
                      Try not to come back to Ft Worth with any hippy rubbing off on ya.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        Damnit .. I keep forgetting you have W.J. written on everything ... right?

I have to keep track of 50 people, sometimes it can be a bit confusing.
                        Yep! that be me. I didn't help matters by goofing up on the math and never properly iding myself...

Bill aka W.J.
                        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Guess I'm too late. I havent checked the site I a while. If there's anyway to still get some from.them drop shipped let.me know. Srunlay@gmail.com

Comment

• Alright, I know Patrick has been pretty busy, but I am really interested in what the damage is and the lead time...I bet its close to 8 weeks...lol

Patrick, can we get an update whenever you get a chance?
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Alright, I know Patrick has been pretty busy, but I am really interested in what the damage is and the lead time...I bet its close to 8 weeks...lol

Patrick, can we get an update whenever you get a chance?
                              Yep, I am gonna call him today.

Comment

• Update ...

Just talked to Jim at Blackgun and he about had a heart attack when I told him the amount of rounds we have ordered. he has pushed the lead time to 10 weeks due to the size of the order and the amount of waiting orders he has currently. Everyone on his retail site that had purchased ammo in the last week is getting an email stating a 12 week lead time. Our 2 week gift was him putting us ahead of a lot of the current orders. I do want you guys to understand, every other ammo company right now is back ordered for at least 6 months and they cant even get components. Blackgun has the components, just has to put them together.

I will be holding the checks till he is ready to ship then I will mail them to the company. We are doing it this way to make sure that they are not cashed until the product is ready to ship. He wants to make sure that the checks are not cashed mistakenly, as you can imagine things are a bit hectic at his office.

We already talked about another group buy after this order is fulfilled. The next group buy will be for pistol calibers.

Anyone has any further questions, send me a PM or a phone call.
                                Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 01-25-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X