This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    Are you going to post it on here or send PM's for where to send the money?
    I will post it on here. I am going to have you guys send it to the shop I worked at so I know the mail will be delivered right. My Postal worker sucks at home. I can also do it FTF near my home in Haltom City as well. I am going to be talking to the guy at Blackguns that I have been working with tomorrow to go over shipping details and the payment situation. As soon as I get the final details ironed out I will update the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      I will post it on here. I am going to have you guys send it to the shop I worked at so I know the mail will be delivered right. My Postal worker sucks at home. I can also do it FTF near my home in Haltom City as well. I am going to be talking to the guy at Blackguns that I have been working with tomorrow to go over shipping details and the payment situation. As soon as I get the final details ironed out I will update the thread.
      Thanks Patrick. Is the final count in the OP up to date? I know that I have 20k worth of commitment from my coworkers.

Heck I may even up my buy myself.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Thanks Patrick. Is the final count in the OP up to date? I know that I have 20k worth of commitment from my coworkers.

Heck I may even up my buy myself.
        It should be up to date. I don't think I missed anyone.

Comment

• Too many posts. Let me make sure I'm straight. The 55gr loads are good for the range, right? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Too many posts. Let me make sure I'm straight. The 55gr loads are good for the range, right? Thanks.
            If the range allows FMJ.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Vouching for DFD277, his account is pending, but he sent you a PM patrick.
              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
              sigpic

Comment

• Patrick, are you having this shipped to your house or shipped to a FFL just for safety/security purposes? I'd think having this much ammo shipped directly to you would put you on some sort of watch list.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I'm in for 2000 rounds. PM me on how shipping works and who I'll need to send the MO to.
                  14 Raptor
                  18 GT350

Comment

• I'm in for 1,000, just let me know where I need to send payment.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Patrick, are you having this shipped to your house or shipped to a FFL just for safety/security purposes? I'd think having this much ammo shipped directly to you would put you on some sort of watch list.
                      I am going to have it all shipped to my home VIA a truck. I'm not worried about any watch list.

Comment

• Patrick..

Talked to most of the guys today at work.. Some are staying in, others have opted out. Could you send me a pm with your email address so these guys can contact you tomorrow about where to send their money and their addresses to ship the ammo to. I'm in for 2000 ..

Bill
                        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                          Patrick..

Talked to most of the guys today at work.. Some are staying in, others have opted out. Could you send me a pm with your email address so these guys can contact you tomorrow about where to send their money and their addresses to ship the ammo to. I'm in for 2000 ..

Bill

p.e.roberts@gmail.com

Comment

• Thanks much!!
                            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• OK, so I talked to Jim at Blackgun today and we covered shipping. It looks like the most cost effective option is going to be to have it shipped in one lot VIA truck carrier and dole it out from there.

As far as payment, Blackguns prefers personal check if possible but money order will work as well. This is to avoid the 3% credit card processing fee. These will need to be made out to Blackgun Industries. How we are going to make sure that don't over pay is I will need a personal check or money order for $388.06 per thousand plus shipping. On top of that I will need a separate check for $7.92 per thousand just in case we don't make the 50,000 round price break. If we hit the 50k limit with confirmed payment I will destroy the check for the additional amount. In the memo line I will need the bullet weight and amount of rounds it is for. For those out of the DFW area shipping is about $19 for 500, $32 for 1000 rounds, and $42 for 2000 rounds. Anything above that please PM me with your shipping address and I will get you a quote. For those that are going to pick the ammo up locally from me you need to include $12 per thousand for freight shipping. I strongly urge you to use this option.

In the envelope with the check I need a slip of paper with your name, address, phone number, bullet weight choice, and the quantity ordered.

The checks may be sent to my old shop, doing it this way because my postal worker at home sucks dick.

Blackgun Group Buy
                              C/O Patrick Roberts
                              5612 Highland Ave. STE 100
                              Haltom City, TX 76117

If anyone wants to hand deliver the check, I live near the 820 and N Beach area and can be reached at (817) 800-8419

We are looking at a 4-5 week lead time due to the large nature of the order.

Now Jim at Black guns has made an offer to send a t-shirt to anyone that posts a picture on there Facebook page of there rifle and the boxes of ammo they receive. I thought this was a very generous offer.

If there are any more questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM.

-Patrick
                              Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 01-15-2013, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                                Patrick..

Bill
                                For your work group, I will have to e-mail Jim at Blackgun after we get a concrete number for your group and check on shipping options.

Comment

Working...
                                X