• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
    I need to know this as well.

I am getting 500 so I guess it breaks down like this:
    Check #1
    194.03 - Price of bullets
    +
    6.00 for freight
    Check #2
    3.96 (half of the cost of price break 7.92 per 1k)

Check #3
    19.00 for shipping to my location?

Can someone verify this, I am trying to get my payment out ASAP.

Thanks,
    Based on how I read it, those of us not in DFW the ammo will be drop shipped from blackgun so we don't include the freight charge. Unless there is a clarification I'm sending off a check tonight for the total including shipping made out to blackgun plus the separate check if we don't make the 50k.
    If that isn't correct someone please clarify.

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
      I need to know this as well.

I am getting 500 so I guess it breaks down like this:
      Check #1
      194.03 - Price of bullets
      +
      6.00 for freight (If you are picking up in DFW)

Check #2
      3.96 (half of the cost of price break 7.92 per 1k)

Check #3
      19.00 for shipping to my location?
      ^Only if you are shipping to your home and not picking up from me when it all gets here. ^

Can someone verify this, I am trying to get my payment out ASAP.

Thanks,
      Please see the added text

Comment

• Well damn, I didn't realize you had the option of 62gr. I just ordered some new ammo from the only place that had it left two days ago at 174 per 250 rounds. Son of a bitch "not you" LOL.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Well damn, I didn't realize you had the option of 62gr. I just ordered some new ammo from the only place that had it left two days ago at 174 per 250 rounds. Son of a bitch "not you" LOL.
          Buy more

Comment

• Check is in the mail

Comment

• Put me down for 500 (55gr) and 500 (62gr) if possible, thanks.

Will send check tomorrow if that is not too late...
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Dropping checks in the mail tonight.
                14 Raptor
                18 GT350

Comment

• Is there a further price break after 100k?
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                    Is there a further price break after 100k?
                    It would cause a headache considering some people have already sent the money out for the current rate, would be nice though.

I just think it would be cool as hell if a small site like ours gets a 100k order...lol

DFWMUSTANGS, THE MOST POWERFLUL GANG IN THE WORLD.....
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I've been looking under every cushion in the house for change, trying to come up with enough for 500 rounds, but it just isn't there at the moment :/
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        I've been looking under every cushion in the house for change, trying to come up with enough for 500 rounds, but it just isn't there at the moment :/
                        It will probably be 4-5 weeks before they cash the check...that means you have 4-5 weeks to come up with that $194, not too shabby

But I did find myself also digging and searching, wish I had a contract job overseas...would be buying 1000's.......

Comment

• Sent PM too, but my total is now 7K rounds, and checks are in the mail today. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                            It will probably be 4-5 weeks before they cash the check...that means you have 4-5 weeks to come up with that $194, not too shabby

But I did find myself also digging and searching, wish I had a contract job overseas...would be buying 1000's.......
                            Hell even we have to dig through the cushions sometimes. I am trying to justify going in another $820 for 2,000 more myself. My ither single friends are a little more liquid.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I wonder if an order of 100k Rounds will raise any red flags
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                                I wonder if an order of 100k Rounds will raise any red flags
                                That doesn't sound unreasonable to me.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X