No announcement yet.

Must have mods for Ruger 10/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going with a Boyd's thumbhole and a Green Mountain 18" .920 barrel.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I am very happy with my KIDD stuff, I have the auto bolt release, bolt handle, mag release, and bolt buffer. I have a heavy target barrel on mine and switched to an archangel target stock recently over my custom I had before. Get the bolt buffer for sure, makes a big difference and they are cheap.

Comment

You can make the bolt auto release with some snips and a file iirc

Comment

I need to do something to one of mine, both are stock. I should throw a 3x9 on one.

Comment

Tech sights, FTW.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Once you get in there its self explanatory.

Comment

The only mod that will be done to mine, I swearrrrr!
                Primary Arms red dot.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

My 10/22 has a Nikon rim fire on it. Trigger and bolt are next then it's done. The best mod for one is lots of ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    I am very happy with my KIDD stuff, I have the auto bolt release, bolt handle, mag release, and bolt buffer. I have a heavy target barrel on mine and switched to an archangel target stock recently over my custom I had before. Get the bolt buffer for sure, makes a big difference and they are cheap.
                    Cool! I'll add the bolt buffer to the lsit and I'll check out the archangel target stock as well.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Tech sights, FTW.
                    Details??

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    Once you get in there its self explanatory.

What exactly are we looking at here?

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    My 10/22 has a Nikon rim fire on it. Trigger and bolt are next then it's done. The best mod for one is lots of ammo.
                    Got a model on the Nikon scope? I'd like to check it out.

Comment

Jose that's the mechanism that holds the bolt back, the little rocker next to the trigger guard. Removing that small bump prevents it from being locked when bolt is slid back. When you take the gun apart to add the mag release I believe this is one of the parts held in by one of the roll pins you take out.
                      Last edited by lowthreeohz; 12-03-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Vortex Crossfire 6-24×50 with mil-dot is what I have to put on one of mine. Pretty good scope for the price.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Vortex Crossfire 6-24×50 with mil-dot is what I have to put on one of mine. Pretty good scope for the price.
                          6-24 on a .22?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            6-24 on a .22?
                            Overkill for sure
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Cool! I'll add the bolt buffer to the lsit and I'll check out the archangel target stock as well.

Got a model on the Nikon scope? I'd like to check it out.
                              Yes I have this scope.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-P-RIMFIRE-Rifle-Scope-Black/dp/B00I3M634E/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1417750794&sr=1-3&keywords=nikon+rimfire[/ame]

Nikon makes quite a few rimfire scopes in 4X, 3-9X and 2-7X. I think they are a great value and a good fit for a 10/22. I can barely pry the darn thing away from my wife these days. She wants to put a can on it and get rid of a bunch of squirrels (rats with bushy tails).

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                Yes I have this scope.

Nikon makes quite a few rimfire scopes in 4X, 3-9X and 2-7X. I think they are a great value and a good fit for a 10/22. I can barely pry the darn thing away from my wife these days. She wants to put a can on it and get rid of a bunch of squirrels (rats with bushy tails).
                                OK I'm digging this scope and it's reticle.

Comment

Working...
                                X