UPS Dropped Off Some Goodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS Dropped Off Some Goodies

Got my Aero Precision Stripped Lowers, PSA Lower Build Kits, PSA M4 Upper, 40 round AK 47 Mags & found some Pmags at Academy. Waiting on a Red X Upper & a BCM Upper that will be here next week. Still need a couple of BCG's. Excuse the quality of the pics, they were taken with my cheap phone.

Nice little delivery.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

that sould work
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks fellas! My BCM Upper will be here next week & have no idea when the Red X Upper will arrive. Waiting on a few other things to get here in the next couple of weeks as well.

Comment

There you go.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Bison Armory 18" 6.8 SPC Complete Upper I just bought. Came with 2 10 round magazines & a little ammo. Mounted it on a Aero Precision lower. I will be replacing the Trigger, Butt Stock & Grip soon. Any Recommendations??? It will mainly be used for hunting.

Comment

Congrats. Now sell it for the going price of around $8,000.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                Bison Armory 18" 6.8 SPC Complete Upper I just bought. Came with 2 10 round magazines & a little ammo. Mounted it on a Aero Precision lower. I will be replacing the Trigger, Butt Stock & Grip soon. Any Recommendations??? It will mainly be used for hunting.

Sweet!

Comment

Working...
                X