30 Round AR mags in stock for $18!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    They show out now. Same price as the link I posted above but they still have them as of right now.
    Another site with Tapco mags, supposedly 9000 in stock

TAPCO AR-15 30 Round Magazine - Mfg #F620287 - BLACK: Tapco's Intrafuse AR Gen II magazine features a spring that is made out of premium 17-7 stainless steel and the redesigned shape makes it smoother, quieter, and easier to load. This model has a black finish.One of the finest AR-15 30 Round Magazines ever produced.  
    2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

I have a few Tapco mags and I really like em

Comment

I ordered a lot of these things.

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
          I ordered a lot of these things.
          Damn it! I ordered 5 of the metal, my buddy gave me 10 more, and I had one. So tell me why I want the poly ones? I have already spent too damn much this week but I am curious now. I may order some of these if they are that much better.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

After wondering why nothing has arrived I decided to call these people up and ask what they hell (the receipt stated 7 days shipping and said nothing about any delays) since they stated they had them in stock. It took about 20 phone calls to customer service (since they wouldn't reply online after multiple questions were asked)...and they told me they didn't have them in stock...and it may be months before they get them if they get them at all. I got a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              After wondering why nothing has arrived I decided to call these people up and ask what they hell (the receipt stated 7 days shipping and said nothing about any delays) since they stated they had them in stock. It took about 20 phone calls to customer service (since they wouldn't reply online after multiple questions were asked)...and they told me they didn't have them in stock...and it may be months before they get them if they get them at all. I got a refund.
              Nice. I got so much random shit on back order that it will be like Christmas all year. Some did not show back order just delays. My damn ammo better start moving soon it showed in stock two weeks ago from SSA. SGA got my shit here in three days.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Just received my tapco mags from classic today. I ordered on Jan 15th.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
                92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                15 GT w/PP

Comment

...everyone is having nightmares with shipping. I ordered 1 LPK from PSA, 21 buisness days to ship. The price of mags are slowly but steadily dropping, if u are in absolute dire need of magazine i would try gun broker for some used USGI mags, they are averaging about 18-22 dollars, and thats about what they are new....but no waiting....

Comment

Saiga 12 rounds pop up in the E-Store about every four days for 35 dollars and they get them to you in about four days. To bad Pmags are not the same but they are getting more and more coming in at different places on the web. It wont be long and they will be caught up and readily available. What's great is the price that Saiga 12 round mags were bringing on GB for no reason.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Local gun store out here just got a new shipment of pmags and want $75 a piece! LMMFAO!!!

Thank God I've had a decent amount since I've had an AR.

People are teh dumb!

Comment

Got a guy with 10. Pmags. 35 a piece . Better than 75.
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Pawn shops here are trying to sell them for $69.99

Comment

Has anyone got there mags from Mako yet?

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Got a guy with 10. Pmags. 35 a piece . Better than 75.
                              Im selling window pmags for $40 pretty well... $35 seems to be the going rate for nonwindow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                Has anyone got there mags from Mako yet?
                                I emailed them yesterday and they said mine should ship in 2.5-3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X