Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus.. Someone is trying to make some money..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the $100 pmags was just a spike right before the kings speech they are back in the $50 range now.

I think I will save some to put on there and have the auction end right before congress votes on whatever bill gets through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I'm not..

I posted the ad mainly because of the quantity.. He has 60 mags.. So it is pretty obvious that he bought them solely to re-sell. reminds me of all of the ticket agencies and scalpers out there. They are basically speculators, and they are the biggest culprits in running up product demand, which in turn runs up the pricing. Same problem with commodities like oil.
      I have a few hundred P-Mags that I bought after the last shit storm faded away and you could pick them up for $8 each and no one was buying them. If I listed sixty of them for sale would that make me a shit bag speculator?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        I have a few hundred P-Mags that I bought after the last shit storm faded away and you could pick them up for $8 each and no one was buying them. If I listed sixty of them for sale would that make me a shit bag speculator?

I call bullshit on you having a few hundred pmags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post

I could fill a full size pickup bed with various mags and still not have a third of what I own in there. Saw this coming the moment John McCain got the nomination and have been preparing for it ever since. The only ones I am short on are mags for FNAR rifles.

Hell; I bought nearly $4000 in magazines from Brownells on black friday after they sent me a 10% discount code.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I have maybe 30 mags per gun. Sad thing is that for the apocalypse I won't be carrying any of that shit. M1 rifle the whole way.

Guess I've quit buying shit in excess. Except ammo.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
              I have maybe 30 mags per gun. Sad thing is that for the apocalypse I won't be carrying any of that shit. M1 rifle the whole way.

Guess I've quit buying shit in excess. Except ammo.
              It would be a FN FAL, G3, M1A or a VEPR .308 for me. I am good with all of them but I haven't made my mind up yet. Depending on what I am facing I may be carting around a .22 rifle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                I call true on Bill not being a bullshitter
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Ill ride it out in a kangaroo's pouch.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                  X