SlideFire stocks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlideFire stocks...

There is a guy selling his Slidefire RH stock for $300....AND I CANT POST OR PM HIM....I mean its only $50 off the price of it brand new but hell, I want one of these.

Anyone have one? Do you enjoy it? I know you burn through ammo but I am not talking about using this every damn weekend.
    Last edited by Gtracer; 01-18-2013, 03:48 PM.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    There is a guy selling his Slidefire RH stock for $300....AND I CANT POST OR PM HIM....I mean its only $50 off the price of it brand new but hell, I want one of these.

Anyone have one? Do you enjoy it? I know you burn through ammo but I am not talking about using this every damn weekend.
    I can send him your number if you want to send me your info and his username

Comment

I just checked and it is SPF....DAMN

thanks anyways

So still, any thoughts or opinions? Are they comfortable on your shoulder? I am looking at getting one but I bet they dont ban them, maybe I have more time that I think.
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I had one but got rid of it. They are fun for about 3 or 4 range trips.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          I had one but got rid of it. They are fun for about 3 or 4 range trips.
          This is what I was thinking, probably get burned out real quick for someone with your size of selection.

I however do not have any FULL AUTO weapons and think this could be fun...but yes, I am concerned about using it to the point of no enjoyment.

Still a neat toy

Comment

there is a guy on arf that has one for 280
            no mention of right/left

eta: n/m looks to be spf

hop in line , never know - i have picked up 2nds a lot lately

Comment

How hard can these be to make?

Comment

There are lots of people who have done a DIY version using M4 buttstocks and magpul ones. There is a thread here about them.

Comment

Working...
                X