Savage Mk II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage Mk II

Anybody have any experience with a Savage mkII?

I rang the gong at 200yds with mine, and a bunch of other folks on the board did, too. Mine is an FV-SR, with a custom stock from Sharp Shooter Supply, and a 16x Super Sniper scope. I enjoy the piss out of that little gun.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have had a Savage Mk II TR for a little over a year now. It is an absolute blast to plink around with. For the money, you can't beat it.

Comment

adam shot a 3 round group with touching holes at 50 yards with mine, great gun.

Comment

I have had one for about a year or so and love it.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Out of the box, Savage makes great barrels. The really cool part about the MkII, though, is that it's dirt cheap for how accurate it is.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I think I'm definitely going to grab one.

Comment

What scope mount is everyone using? I have a spare scope but haven't picked up the mount yet.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I'm using a one piece base, and TPS rings.

Comment

FWIW, if you're looking into premium Savage aftermarket parts, Sharp Shooter Supply is the tits.

Comment

They are great guns for the money. Very accurate out of the box and I like the Accu-trigger.
                      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I've got one but I haven't shot it further than 25 yards. Need to go somewhere to let it loose.

Comment

I am running the Talley 1-piece rings that mount directly to the receiver. Much lighter than running a rail and I wanted to keep the scope nice and low since I put a Leupold 2-7x33 on mine.
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                          X