Frisco Gun Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisco Gun Club

just thought I'd post this up, I searched and didn't see anything.
    Scheduled to open this summer

same guys that own Bullet Trap in Plano

Comment

Yeah, I heard it was a "sister project".

I like that it's so close to my house, but it reads as if it will cost almost twice as much as Bullet Trap with two people on the same lane (non-members)

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        Yeah, I heard it was a "sister project".

I like that it's so close to my house, but it reads as if it will cost almost twice as much as Bullet Trap with two people on the same lane (non-members)
        Damn! Does it come with a free BJ?
        2012 GT500

Comment

Am I the only one that had this come to mind?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Am I the only one that had this come to mind?
            I think that was the last time brigitte nielsen looked good

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              I think that was the last time brigitte nielsen looked good
              good god, you thought she looked good? That's a MAN baby!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Pass

Comment

Comment

LOL CJ. I wondered how long it would be before someone on here pointed that out.

Comment

Lmao @ cj..

Comment

My service advisor knows one of the owners and is getting free VIP membership. He also gets free memberships for his whole family at DFW gunrange.
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                          Lmao @ cj..
                          X2

I think they just lost credibility as a respectable gun establishment
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It's nice they are putting a range there a little pricey but it's alot closer to me than Bullet Trap. Also, if reads if you buy a membership now before they open you can use it at Bullet Trap as well until they open in Frisco. I might get a membership
                            Last edited by bjtheman1; 01-21-2013, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                              It's nice they are putting a range there a little pricey but it's alot closer to me than Bullet Trap. Also, if reads if you buy a membership now before they open you can use it at Bullet Trap as well until they open in Frisco. I might get a membership
                              Hopefully you shoot more accurately than you type.

Comment

Working...
                              X