40 S&W Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 S&W Ammo

Walmart on Spring Creek in Plano has 6 boxes of Federal 40 S&W 180 Grain FMJ for $15.97. Sucks they only let you buy 1 box per customer per day!
    Originally posted by SEB
    ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

On my way, even though I have several hundred already.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

They were trying to be sneaky and had it in the wrong spot. Look at stock number/UPC. Should have WM5223 on box in corner.
      Originally posted by SEB

DOS LOCOS RACING

Comment

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
        They were trying to be sneaky and had it in the wrong spot. Look at stock number/UPC. Should have WM5223 on box in corner.
        Thx, thats usually where i buy my cheap range ammom anyway so i know what to look for, Im heading out right now.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I ran by Bass Pro in Grapevine yesterday on my lunch break and they had the 250 round bulk pack (yellow box) of Remington .40S&W. I didn't catch the price.

Marcus
          '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, good shit too Federal. And you were right i had to easter egg hunt that shit.

Comment

Glad I could help out. How many were left when you got there?
              Originally posted by SEB

DOS LOCOS RACING

Comment

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
                Glad I could help out. How many were left when you got there?
                4 but only 3 now.

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
                  I ran by Bass Pro in Grapevine yesterday on my lunch break and they had the 250 round bulk pack (yellow box) of Remington .40S&W. I didn't catch the price.

Marcus
                  They always have it because they are always higher then everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                  X