Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pety's new toy.

M&P 45c

Went in looking for a 9mm or maybe a sr1911. Saw this lil gun and asked to check it out. Sooooo . I got it. With 200 rounds of 45 200 9mm and 200 40. Got a dang delay as always. But I should get a call in the morning . Probly grab another 200 of 45. Can't wait to get to the range.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Nice! I like the M&P's
    92 LX 5.0

Comment

Looked for a Xd in this color but discontinued . No sr1911s anywhere . The fnx was $730(such I'd love to pair it with my fnx40) before taxes and ammo. Still wasn't sold on a glock. Guy in the classifieds wouldn't commit to the sale of his 45. Plus Been wanting an m&p series handgun. So it worked out.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Nice. How bad did they mark it up from MSRP?
        Originally posted by SEB
        ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

What's MSRP on it? What I saw with a quick search was $550ish. I got it for 580

Comment

Nice.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

The gun store down here is letting FNXP-9's go for $650ish, FYI.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
                Nice. How bad did they mark it up from MSRP?

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                What's MSRP on it? What I saw with a quick search was $550ish. I got it for 580
                Just got off smith and Wesson site. They have the MSRP at $619.00. So even better

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  The gun store down here is letting FNXP-9's go for $650ish, FYI.
                  Yeah. I have the fnx40. Love it. Got it bnib 475. Then learned what they was worth and damn near Shit. Crazy tho. The fnp was down in the 300 when the fnx was released. Now they are way back up. Even before all this Obama crap. What gives.?

Comment

My question . Will the full size mags work and is there a spacer like on the Xd ?

Comment

Got in my custom stipled back strap today.

Comment

looks good

Comment

I didn't think it would make a big diff bit it feels glued to my hand now . Thanks

Comment

Well shot it sat . Great shooter. Light recoil. Trigger is stiffer than I'd like. I'm sooo used to the lighter trigger on my Xd and fnx.

Shot at 7 yards. Taking my time my groups was nice and tight. 2 to 3 inches.

But running thru the mag quicker I noticed my shots tended to go left and low. So much I wasn't happy at all lol.

Did some dry firing and I can keep it still no problem .

Been months since I've been to the range so m sure that didn't help. Hoping the trigger loosens up after a few hundred more rounds.

Comment

Apex tactical makes a couple of kits that cost $100. Great way to clean up the trigger. I got the Duty & Carry action kit and it is so much better. They have a competition kit but I wanted a super light trigger since my M&P is my home defense gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X