Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father of 6-Yr-Old Sandy Victim Gives Powerful Testimony: "The Problem Is Not Gun Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father of 6-Yr-Old Sandy Victim Gives Powerful Testimony: "The Problem Is Not Gun Law

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Hard to watch at one point. I applaud him and hope his words/logic was not lost on the deaf ears of the panel who I can only assume are hell bent on only one outcome.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Wow. Strong man. He could've taken the hate approach .
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Hard to watch at one point. I applaud him and hope his words/logic was not lost on the deaf ears of the panel who I can only assume are hell bent on only one outcome.
        X2 very well put.

On a side note I love how he brought up Chicago in the discussion.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Logic is lost on those people.

He just lost his son, he doesn't know what he's saying. So anyway, did you see American Idol last night? Oh my G...

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post

He just lost his son, he doesn't know what he's saying. So anyway, did you see American Idol last night? Oh my G...
            Sadly, this is just about how I imagine those people think...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I can not post the picture but you are not far from the truth. from a picture i shared today on FB

The above photo was taken 1/28/13 at the Hartford Connecticut Public Hearing on new proposed gun legislation where thousands of CT residents turned out with over 1300 registering to give testimony. Seen in the photo is State Senator, Assistant Majority Leader, and gun ban proposal author coauthor, Beth Bye. While the other legislative officials in attendance all listened intently to testimony given from both sides of the fence, Bye spent hours playing on Facebook, posting and chatting with friends, and blatantly ignoring all testimonials which opposed her stance. Next time CT residents vote, they’ll be saying Bye, Bye.
              Tell her what you think at Bye@senatedems.ct.gov

CUNT
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

This is the world we live in.
                "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

At least this father did cry, unlike the other actors that were laughing two days after their kid had gotten shot.
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    I can not post the picture but you are not far from the truth. from a picture i shared today on FB

The above photo was taken 1/28/13 at the Hartford Connecticut Public Hearing on new proposed gun legislation where thousands of CT residents turned out with over 1300 registering to give testimony. Seen in the photo is State Senator, Assistant Majority Leader, and gun ban proposal author coauthor, Beth Bye. While the other legislative officials in attendance all listened intently to testimony given from both sides of the fence, Bye spent hours playing on Facebook, posting and chatting with friends, and blatantly ignoring all testimonials which opposed her stance. Next time CT residents vote, they’ll be saying Bye, Bye.
                    Tell her what you think at Bye@senatedems.ct.gov

CUNT
                    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                    Originally posted by Trick Pony
                    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Working...
                    X