Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL ad for LaRue upper receiver

The gold is in the end:

LaRue Stealth 5.56/.223 complete AR-15 upper receiver - 12" - $1850 (Gtwn, TX)
    LaRue Stealth Sniper 5.56mm complete AR-15 upper receiver - 12"
    Available a complete LaRue Stealth Sniper 5.56mm AR-15 upper receiver flat top with a 12" barrel ... good for constructing an AR-15 pistol ...

This is NOT a gun, merely a barrel/bolt assembly. There is NO serial number on this part and hence it is not regulated by the BATF . . .. No FFL is required in it's purchase. All ATF rules apply.

This upper has a LaRue Rail that is 9" and the A.A.C. 51T cover several inches of the end of the barrel.
    The barrel is a 1 in 7 twist, POLYGONAL rifling and made by Lothar Walther of LW50 stainless steel, which is much tougher and harder that most stainless steel used in making barrels. Translation: this will handle many tens of thousands of rounds more than most stainless steel AR15 barrels. These high quality barrels are no longer used by LaRue. LaRue Stealth Barrels are Wylde chambered in 5.56mm. The Wylde chamber enables this upper to fire both 5.56x45 & .223 accurately, which strictly 5.56 chambers do not do as well. These are known as Sniper uppers for a reason, accuracy! The 1 in 7 twist enables the shooter to use the heavier rounds available, which the barrels with slower twist rates do not. This twist rate is the most aggressive available on the market for either of the calibers. It is very much the same as what Noveske uses, except that Noveske doesn't use LW50 stainless steel, which produces a tougher barrel than the alternatives.

The LaRue Stealth upper receiver is an improved-version of the currently fielded mil-spec flat-top receiver. Machined from billet 7075-T6, the Stealth is designed with more of material in critical areas to alleviate past issues of weakness and to stiffen the receiver, maximizing the weapons overall accuracy.

This upper has a FA M16 Bolt Carrier Group, which use the same mil-spec hardware used military-wide. Additionally, LT assembly enhancements greatly minimize bolt-related failures. Mil-spec gas-key contact areas are precision surface-ground flat for zero gas leakage and then max-staked to eliminate all chances of vibration-induced failures.

This LaRue upper has an upgraded flash suppressor ... A.A.C.'s 51T Blackout with the M.I.T.R.E. system ...
    for very quick attachment/removal of an A.A.C. M4/SPR Suppressor, which has no impact shift ...

Charging handle is included.

This is NOT a gun, NOT a registered gun product, merely a complete upper assembly (no sights), so no FFL is required in it's purchase. All ATF rules apply in the use of this upper.

This does NOT include a registered lower receiver, no trigger, no stock/pistol-grip etc ...
    What you see is what you get ...

You don't want a barrel any shorter than this ... or you might as well have a 22 mag. Enough
    of the powder needs to burn in the barrel before it exits to obtain the speed & energy necessary
    to be useful.

Unfired, unused upper receiver ... $1,850 (Price is firm. This is not a distress sale.)
    I will not respond to any counter offer. Not interested in trades or barter. Do not ask if it is
    available. When sold, I will remove this ad ASAP. Price is market driven and may go up.

$1,850 Cash & Carry. Not interested in bartering. Shipping is possible, with prepayment, including shipping. First come with cash in hand, takes it ...

All you need after this is a registered lower pistol receiver, lower parts kits, pistol buffer assembly, mags & flip-up sights, all of which are available. And have no doubt, this baby can reach out to 300 yards, as this is a very high quality complete upper assembly.

Shipping cost is not included in this price.

Email me, but do not ask if this is still available ... when sold, I'll remove the ad.

afternoon and early evenings ... 512-635-0163
    Thanks for looking and good luck.

If you're interested, I'd copy down this phone before some commie radical vigilante
    deletes this about as quick as this commie Obama can kill some innocent children with his predator drones .... like the CIA asset that he is, as was his mother, grandfather & grandmother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Lmao!
    92 LX 5.0

Comment

loving it.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

HA HA that's pure greatness!

Comment

Working...
        X