No announcement yet.

In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price sucks, but it is .22 LR ... 7.49 for 100 rounds of subsonic. Limit of one, but I placed 3 orders for store pickup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Price sucks, but it is .22 LR ... 7.49 for 100 rounds of subsonic. Limit of one, but I placed 3 orders for store pickup.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoot...ion/734676.uts
      Thanks!!
      "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by Homemade View Post
        Thanks!!
        already sold out

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
          already sold out
          Yeah I got a box though
          "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
            is there anywhere with .22lr in stock?
            Alpine had 400rd bricks for $55 the other day- highway robbery if you ask me

Comment

• Academy in Frisco had some .22lr CCI 100 rd HP for $7.49 today, limit of one though.

Comment

• I picked up 3 x 100 count 22lr from wal mart @ 380 & Custer the other night for 5.97
                2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
                1990 GT Convertible

Comment

• Damn Obama really helped the gun sales!

Comment

• Aimsurplus has more 5.45 tin cans for $189.99

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Cabelas Ft Worth just put out Hertzer Brass 9mm & Lawman 9mm

Has some 45acp

About 10 boxes of 22 CCI

Comment

• Walmart near 635 & MacArthur had Winchester .380 (~8 boxes at $22.57), Tul .45 (~10 boxes at $15.57), Tul .223 (~10 boxes at $5.27), and one random box of Federal Hydroshock 9mm with no price.

This was as of an hour ago when I was there.

Marcus
                        '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

• Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
                          Walmart near 635 & MacArthur had Winchester .380 (~8 boxes at $22.57), Tul .45 (~10 boxes at $15.57), Tul .223 (~10 boxes at $5.27), and one random box of Federal Hydroshock 9mm with no price.

This was as of an hour ago when I was there.

Marcus
                          Just got the last box of .223, still have 5 boxes .380, no .45 and the one box of 9mm hydrashocks.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                            Alpine had 400rd bricks for $55 the other day- highway robbery if you ask me
                            You live around burleson?

Comment

• Academy Frisco has .40fmj, .223 Brass, .223 Steel, 7.62x39 tul, 7.62x39 monarch, 7.62x51 winchester, 7.62x54 winchester. Limited quantities of course.

Comment

• Independance 223 for 9.99 at academy on N Tarrant pkwy

Steel case Herters 223 fmj and 7.62x39 fmj at fw cabelas. 60 boxes of UMC 45acp fmj not sure on price
                                Last edited by Homemade; 03-26-2013, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X