No announcement yet.

In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well now that its getting pushed all over the web (like gun bot) expect it to be useless

Comment

• There where 3 guys in lawn chairs at walmart on N Beach yesterday buying all the 22lr. Saw them at the NRH academy the day before and they all bought a 555rd box of 22lr. Total they bought 2000+ rds of 22lr in the last 3 days. Sure would be nice to have a couple days off when ammo is in stock.
      "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Cheaper than Dirt has been known to have an employee camp walmart to buy all th in demand ammo and double the price at thier stores.

Hence why I WILL NEVER shop at Higher than Shit.

Comment

• Yet another reason to never buy anything there again.

I hate to post this in the wrong place but... I bought a 100rd pack of remington 380 hollow points at walmart this morning thinking my mom had bought her pistol. She did but bought a 9mm instead of the 380 we talked about. I paid 27ish and tax for the box and would like it to find a home with someone who is not a reseller and will actually use it or build their cache. -spf
          Last edited by Homemade; 04-14-2013, 05:14 PM.
          "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by Homemade View Post
            Yet another reason to never buy anything there again.

I hate to post this in the wrong place but... I bought a 100rd pack of remington 380 hollow points at walmart this morning thinking my mom had bought her pistol. She did but bought a 9mm instead of the 380 we talked about. I paid 27ish and tax for the box and would like it to find a home with someone who is not a reseller and will actually use it or build their cache.
            PM sent.

Marcus
            '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

• Well, if you want Remington Green Box 525 rnd. of .22 lr, Cheaper Than Dirt (Ha!) has about 25 at their store in McKinney. They're only asking $150 a box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                Well, if you want Remington Green Box 525 rnd. of .22 lr, Cheaper Than Dirt (Ha!) has about 25 at their store in McKinney. They're only asking $150 a box.
                are you serious.......

Comment

• I should have taken a picture, but yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                    Well, if you want Remington Green Box 525 rnd. of .22 lr, Cheaper Than Dirt (Ha!) has about 25 at their store in McKinney. They're only asking $150 a box.
                    I bought one at cabelas online a couple weeks ago... I wonder if thats where they got them..

Comment

I hate to post this in the wrong place but... I bought a 100rd pack of remington 380 hollow points at walmart this morning thinking my mom had bought her pistol. She did but bought a 9mm instead of the 380 we talked about. I paid 27ish and tax for the box and would like it to find a home with someone who is not a reseller and will actually use it or build their cache. -spf
                      We NEED .380! We have plenty of defense ammo, but need target.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        We NEED .380! We have plenty of defense ammo, but need target.
                        What do you guys have that is a .308?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          What do you guys have that is a .308?

.380. We both have sig p238's.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I could use the 380 too. Let me know if the other 2 people in line fall thru
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              .380. We both have sig p238's.
                              Bah.. Drinking and cell phones don't mix. My mistake. Thought Craig might have picked up a Remington 700.

Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Not sure it will all still be there but the Academy in Frisco got a pretty large shipment of .40 and 9mm this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X