In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
    We NEED .380! We have plenty of defense ammo, but need target.
    Are you saving your brass?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      They best be ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        They best be ...
        Only one trip to the range since buying, about 75 rounds or so, and did not save it.. There was too much on the ground to pick through anyways.

Comment

• I was at the Walmart in Cedar Hill picking up some stuff for my camping trip last Saturday and strolled by the sporting goods section to see what was available. Can't remember the last time I bought ammo or even looked for any but I was shocked that the shelves were bare. You guys weren't fucking kidding about how scarce ammo is

Comment

• Cheaper Than Dirt in McKinney has pretty much everything...

Comment

• Last weekend I saw a UMC 250rd box of .40 S&W selling for $249.99

I couldn't fucking believe it. Mind blown.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                Cheaper Than Dirt in McKinney has pretty much everything...
                Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Last weekend I saw a UMC 250rd box of .40 S&W selling for $249.99

WTF! Where??!! A dollar a fucking round!

Comment

• I call all of the gun shops who advertise they have all calibers in stock. I ask about .40 range ammo, and so far, every one of them has quoted $50/box of 50

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I got some .40 last weekend at Dick's near Firewall mall 35.99 / 100 UMC FMJ. They had 2 boxes left at that time.
                      WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                        I got some .40 last weekend at Dick's near Firewall mall 35.99 / 100 UMC FMJ. They had 2 boxes left at that time.
                        Ugh, but you gave Dick's money. Don't, if you can avoid it. They're anti-gun, they just carry what they do to be competitive.

Comment

Ugh, but you gave Dick's money. Don't, if you can avoid it. They're anti-gun, they just carry what they do to be competitive.
                          It was a "Dick" move on their part for sure. Their pulling of semi autos was temporary however. http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-2...temporary.html

They still had/have their entire lineup including semi-autos for sail here in Dallas.
                          WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                            It was a "Dick" move on their part for sure. Their pulling of semi autos was temporary however. http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-2...temporary.html

They still had/have their entire lineup including semi-autos for sail here in Dallas.
                            I understand all that, but they have a long history of being pussies when it comes to guns. They used to not sell pistols because they, "had no sporting purpose."

Comment

I understand all that, but they have a long history of being pussies when it comes to guns. They used to not sell pistols because they, "had no sporting purpose."
                              The one near me still refuses to.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Last weekend I saw a UMC 250rd box of .40 S&W selling for $249.99

WOW! i was buying though before all this storm. for $90 and thought that was too expensive,

BTW, at CTD they are charging $20 pre a 20rd box of 223 tula. they can suck my cock! and keep it. few months that and brown bear will go back to $4.99 pre box.
                                Last edited by soap; 04-17-2013, 10:06 PM.
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X