No announcement yet.

In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Cabela's N. Fort Worth, PMC Bronze .223 was $8.99/box.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      Prices? Freakin' Acadamey up here is selling American Eagle .223 55gr 20rnds for $12.99 a box!
      I didn't catch the price on the American eagle. They may be gone by now, only had 8 boxes or so of those. I bought herters steel case 20/5.99 , also saw hunting fmj 65gr 20/20.99 box. When my other package comes in I'll be headed back up there and give some more report.

also guys, if the box will open, check the ammo. I saw some quality issues on those 20/20.99 65grain rounds.
      WRX

Comment

• Cabelas in Allen. Lots of herter's .223, 762x39, and 762x54r at normal prices. About 20-24 50ct boxes of .22 lr at 4.99 and 5.99.
        Jon

Comment

• Wylie Walmart has plenty of x39 ammo, 3 boxes of 380 auto, 2 boxes .40.
          Jon

Comment

• Cabelas in Ft. Worth has plenty of .223 and some .308 and a few other calibers in stock.

Comment

• Walmart in mansfied has several WWB 100 round value packs of .45 and .40. They also have several WWB 50 round boxes of .40 and a handful of Tula brass 9mm 50 round boxes.

Comment

• Lake Worth WalMart has (3) boxes of 250 rounds Remington UMC 45 auto. $95/box

Comment

• Not ammo, but this is a pretty decent deal on an AR if you've been holding out.

Bushmaster 90689 C15 w/Bushnell Red Dot Sight SA 223 Rem 16" 30+1 6
                  Model: 90689
                  Manufactured by: Bushmaster

$674.00
                  WRX

Comment

• If you want .22 here is what I have, its priced in what I have in the ammo, not making money just not going to use it anytime soon so Ill share for what I paid for it , mostly because of shipping.....

$40, box 500

$55 for 2 cans / Federal Champion Fresh Fire Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow Point Sealed Can of 325

$50 Aguila Super Maximum Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 30 Grain Hyper Velocity Plated Lead Hollow Point Box of 500

$40, think I have two boxes Aguila Colibri Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 20 Grain Solid Point Box of 500

$50, Aguila SuperExtra Ammunition 22 Long Rifle Subsonic 38 Grain Lead Hollow Point Box of 500

$50, Aguila Super Maximum Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 30 Grain Plated Lead Round Nose Box of 500

also have
                    Ammo can 420 rounds green tip 556 FMJ $260

Ammo can 640 rounds 7.62x39 $200

Pm if interested......

Comment

• If only we had a classifieds section...
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Cabelas in Allen update, I went there last night.

No .22LR , but they had pretty much everything else.

They have lifted the restriction on the number of boxes you can buy.

Lots of .223 - American Eagle 55gr FMJ 9.99/20 65gr 12.99/20
                        .40, .380, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, .308, .45 auto, tons of 12ga
                        WRX

Comment

• I swung by academy last night, it looks like the only thing still on restrictions is 223 from what I saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                            Cabelas in Allen update, I went there last night.

No .22LR , but they had pretty much everything else.

They have lifted the restriction on the number of boxes you can buy.

Lots of .223 - American Eagle 55gr FMJ 9.99/20 65gr 12.99/20
                            .40, .380, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, .308, .45 auto, tons of 12ga
                            Damn...Still $10/20 rnd?

My Academy had Tula .223 and some other steel case for $7.99/20 rnds. Monarch brass for $11.99/20 rnds. Still one box per caliber.

I couldn't believe Walmart last night, selling Independence 5.56 for $10.57/20 rnd

Argh...when's it going to come back down!?!
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Academy North Richland Hills has 9mm 40 and about 15 bricks of 22lr the 22lr is $29 and $22 a brick.
                              "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by Homemade View Post
                                Academy North Richland Hills has 9mm 40 and about 15 bricks of 22lr the 22lr is $29 and $22 a brick.
                                Thanks for the heads up. This is currently all they have, .22lr wise, limit 1 box (100 rds) per person...

Comment

Working...
                                X