No announcement yet.

In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Academy in Lewisville has .223, 7.62x39, 30-30, .243, and 30-06 limit 1 box per person on the .223, and 7.62x39.
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Walmart on Tarrant Pkwy and Beach has 8 boxes each of the Winchester 95gr 380 fmj in stock $22.47/box.
      Originally posted by SEB
      ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

Walmart in NRH on 820 has 10 boxes of Winchester 45 in stock.
        Originally posted by SEB

DOS LOCOS RACING

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
          ^^^this just happened 2 days ago...
          email or call corporate

Comment

Academy in NRH on 820 has several boxes of Indepence 5.56x45mm 55gr FMJ in stock. Also has a few boxed of Hornady Critical Defense 9mm and 1 box of 200 Blazer 45 for $99.99.
            Originally posted by SEB

DOS LOCOS RACING

Comment

Federal XM193J 5.56mm 55gr FMJ 30rds in stock

At Palmetto State Armory, we offer a wide selection of premium ammunition for sale. Buy ammo online with confidence. Fast shipping and great prices.

Comment

Academy in Arlington by the parks mall has AMPLE .40 FMJ american eagle.

Comment

Walmart in Roanoke has several boxes of federal 40 s&w $15.97 14 boxes
                  Winchester 40 s&w 100 round pks $35.77 7 boxes
                  TulAmmo 40 s&w 50 rounds $12.97 2 boxes
                  Winchester 9mm 50 rounds $30.57 1 box
                  Winchester 380auto 100 rounds $32.97 4 boxes
                  TulAmmo 380auto 50 round $14.47 4 boxes
                  Federal 45 auto 50 round $20.37 2 boxes
                  TulAmmo 45 auto 50 round $19.97 1 box
                  Originally posted by SEB

DOS LOCOS RACING

Comment

If anyone sees Varget let me know please.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                      If anyone sees Varget let me know please.

Thanks
                      I really think your best bet is to backorder some through Powder Valley (and not their test site ) and it will probably be at your door step mid-March. I ordered 46lbs of powder (7 different powders - 6 Hodgdon and 1 IMR) on Jan 20 and it arrived Feb 15. I didn't think there was any way that my order was going to ship with that many different powders, but it did. I think a single powder order shouldn't have a problem shipping.

Comment

Damn... I just remembered that Powder Valley discontinued backorders. :bBishope:

Comment

Bass pro had 22lr, 9mm, and 223 this morning. And with the 10 box maximum and 40 people in line it was gone in less than 10 minutes. I am all for rationing by store!! One box or 100rds per person per purchase. Give the rest of us a chance I just want to have fun this weekend with my kids and their christmas gun. .. no its not gonna stop people from hoarding but lets be neighbors and fellow citizens about it...to those who buy more ammo than you have magazine capacity, I hope you enjoy looking at that stuff in your closet\safe while the rest of us have to find another hobby. I just cant imagine how many people you ammo nuts are gonna have to employ to fill all those mags in your end of the world scenario. While yall are reloading all that ammo keep your heads down... one well placed shot and you'll have wished you'd have spent all that ammo money on something like body ammor or defenses.

Ok I feel better now.
                          "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

^^rant upload complete^^

Comment

I heard a guy the other day yell at the clerk at academy"fuck your policy, I have to resell this to feed my kids!" As he tried to buy all the 223, which was about 300 dollars worth....douche!

Comment

Douche for yelling... yes. Not much of a life trying to mark up retail ammo. Poor smuck wonder who he voted for... and sorry for the rant.
                                Last edited by Homemade; 03-01-2013, 04:37 PM. Reason: the rest of the story
                                "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

Working...
                                X