No announcement yet.

In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only buy to shoot, I shoot frequently so no stockpiling here.

Comment

I assume now you understand why it's important to have a stockpile of ammo then.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I do feel like a grasshopper...
        "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

Its all good I was just playin..... as for "ole yeller" there was probably 350 dollars worth of ammo up there. He wanted all of it. 350 dollars is a lot of groceries in the first place.

I totally understand your fustration, I just want 22lr bulk. I actually stood in the waiting line to get it in the morning, before they opened....they got a truck in that night. Guy in front of me asked what I was looking for, told him, and had a casual conversation until the doors opened. When he got to the front, he got the allowed limit of 9mm, then asked for 22lr bulk, said they had one left, and he said "I guess u can never have enough 22"and bought it. As I was walking out to my truck, same guy walked up to me and tried to sell it to me for 3 times what he paid for it..... I causually told him I want 22lr bulk, I dont need it. Then just drove off....

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I assume now you understand why it's important to have a stockpile of ammo then.
            This is a good point but some people are probably in my shoes and have bought new guns in calibers they've never owned before.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
              This is a good point but some people are probably in my shoes and have bought new guns in calibers they've never owned before.
              I wasn't responsible enough to keep a stockpile when I was younger and before I was reloading so I understand their points. I generally shot everything I had. However, on ammo like .22LR it's so cheap you might as well keep a brick in a closet.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I wasn't responsible enough to keep a stockpile when I was younger and before I was reloading so I understand their points. I generally shot everything I had. However, on ammo like .22LR it's so cheap you might as well keep a brick in a closet.
                Its not the brick in the closet I have a problem with, its the guys I know who have 1000's of rnds some even 10k's of rnds and to what end? Not judging just asking why?

My biggest concern is them driving prices up when its not necessary.
                "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

Why is 30-30 sold out fucking everywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    Why is 30-30 sold out fucking everywhere?
                    No kidding! I NEED to buy a 7mm bc thats all I see in stock anymore...

Comment

Oh, I have plenty already, I just want more.

Comment

I am having a hell of a time finding any .380

Comment

Academy in arlington had a lot, they seem to have the best selection/amount of all the local academys

Comment

Want want want H4350

Please

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                              Want want want H4350

Please
                              Want want want some lilgun or H110

Comment

shotgun shells are still readily available lol....i'm starting to shoot trap/skeet to get my fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X