No announcement yet.

In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of 30-06, .308, and .300 WSM out here in Greenville at the local wally world. If anyone needs that stuff. If you do and are going to plan a trip this way, let me know and I will buy the 3 box limit every time I go and they don't have what I am looking for and I will meet up when you are in town and exchange for whatever the total on the receipts is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Any 22lr showing up anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
        Any 22lr showing up anywhere?
        Just at academy MON WED FRI morning. try Arlington, the academy near the parks mall. they get a bucket of bulk 22lr, sometime 2 or 3. have be in line a hour before on those days, LOOKS LIKE BLACK FRIDAY!!!

Comment

Bass pro in Grapevine. They have it close to scare prices but like academy you are usually standing in line and its black friday style rush. If you want it and dont mind paying "cheaper than gold (err...dirt)" prices they (CTD)have bricks for around 50 and single boxes from 5 and up.
          "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
            I am having a hell of a time finding any .380
            WRX

Comment

@ 7:15am Win whitebox .380 at valley ranch walmart - $22
              @ 7:45am Win Whitebox .40sw at Bedford walmart $22
              Last edited by Homemade; 03-04-2013, 07:55 AM. Reason: update
              "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

Originally posted by Homemade View Post
                Bass pro in Grapevine. They have it close to scare prices but like academy you are usually standing in line and its black friday style rush. If you want it and dont mind paying "cheaper than gold (err...dirt)" prices they (CTD)have bricks for around 50 and single boxes from 5 and up.

just trying to fill up another one of these.

Comment

There was lots of 4350 at the Lewisville show....I am pretty sure it was southwest ammunition in mesquite.....

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                  Want want want H4350

Please

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post

just trying to fill up another one of these.
                    Let me know how many you get in there plz .. or maybe we should make it a game!! Btw why dont they sell it like that in the first place!
                    Last edited by Homemade; 03-04-2013, 10:31 AM. Reason: more thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by Homemade View Post
                      Let me know how many you get in there plz .. or maybe we should make it a game!! Btw why dont they sell it like that in the first place!

I wish the did, ammoman.com sold them until the craze hit for 299.99 shipped for 5000 rounds. man, i hope those days return....i think this is 8000 right now. ITS HEAVY!!!

Comment

• Alpine has plenty of FMJ .380 for those interested.. Well, at least as of Saturday. But you're gonna pay for it.. $29 for 50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Alpine has plenty of FMJ .380 for those interested.. Well, at least as of Saturday. But you're gonna pay for it.. $29 for 50.
                          Do they let you shoot FMJ at alpine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Do they let you shoot FMJ at alpine?
                            Handgun yes.. FMJ meaning range / ball ammo. They do not allow FMJ rifle ammo.

Comment

• Wideners just sent an e-mail out for 5.45 and 7.62x39 fyi.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Walmart @ nw hwy/635 has 9mm, .40, .380, .308, .357 mag.
                                I just got 1200 9mm and there is plenty more.

Comment

Working...
                                X