Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      What's the reliability of the Rossi's?
      About the same as Taurus.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        What's the reliability of the Rossi's?
        My dad has the rossi 5shot in .38. He has had it about 10 years with no issues. Probabley only had a little under 1000 rounds through it.they seem like a good gun forbthe money. Espcially one likebthis that wont really be fired thay much.

Comment

Originally posted by YOLO View Post
          About the same as Taurus.
          Well now I don't know what to think LOL! I've had zero problems with my Taurus M85 revolver but I had some model PT 9mm that had problems with aluminum case blazer ammo. Little finicky, no big deal to me as long as I know. But I hear others constantly complain about Taurus quality. Honestly I wouldn't mind one if the price is right.

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
          My dad has the rossi 5shot in .38. He has had it about 10 years with no issues. Probabley only had a little under 1000 rounds through it.they seem like a good gun forbthe money. Espcially one likebthis that wont really be fired thay much.
          Not bad for the price. I might still hold out a little longer for an SP101 though.

Comment

I fired one of my Smiths off the back porch earlier this week. The neighbors at the end of the block were lighting off fireworks, so I made some noise of my own! LOL

Love seeing that fire breathing bastard at night

Joys of living in the country
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              I fired one of my Smiths off the back porch earlier this week. The neighbors at the end of the block were lighting off fireworks, so I made some noise of my own! LOL

Love seeing that fire breathing bastard at night

Joys of living in the country
              Lol, 'merica.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Lol, 'merica.
                it was a very 'merican moment!
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                X