Lorcin California Legal guns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    Again, plenty of hk pistols on the shelves for a reason, junior.
    Had trouble finding them before I left, thats for sure.

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    As for parts, one day Hk might make a pistol that people buy then you'd enjoy the life of a large aftermarket selection.
    Lol. Maybe one day glock will make a pistol that can shoot lead bullets, comes with a factory threaded barrel, nite sights, mag funnels, chrome lined bores, fluted chambers, doesn't explode in your hand, and has something called "aesthetics".
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      , or look like ass.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

The funny thing it that the hi-point looks exponentially more like a glock than a p30, lol.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

The funny thing it that the hi-point looks exponentially more like a glock than a p30, lol.
          If they had ever felt the P30 they would know that you can't even say highpoint in the same sentence as it.

And..... Damn, man. They walked right into it. All you had to do is bash Glock a little bit, lol.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Glock is only in business because they ripped off an old H&K design and made it worse.
            Actually they ripped off an old H&R design.

Yeah, the trigger dingus was an H&R patent from about 1900.

Wait, who else ripped off H&R?

Comment

Lmao, Great Video!!

Comment

Working...
              X