Son of a.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of a.....

Just had a match and a buddy of mine out there let me shoot his Custom Infinity. Now I want one, why did I handle it? He said for an "entry level" if he was to do it, he'd go with a 9MM STI Eagle 6.0 with a bushing barrel. Any advice about that? I'm really thinking about trying to find one, soon, lol. And as far as what I'd use it for, primarily 3-gun and every now and then an outlaw IDPA match.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Sweet gun wasn't it? I'd still go for .40 over 9mm if you reload. The .40 will be much softer shooting when loaded to minor (IDPA) but can still make major if you choose to shoot USPSA and will have better resale value if you choose to sell it later to get a SVI (you will!).
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Do you have ThreeFingerPete's number? He's pretty good at running down STI pistols. You might holler at him.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Sweet gun wasn't it? I'd still go for .40 over 9mm if you reload. The .40 will be much softer shooting when loaded to minor (IDPA) but can still make major if you choose to shoot USPSA and will have better resale value if you choose to sell it later to get a SVI (you will!).
        Yeah it was sweet. I'd love to have one. Maybe I'll have to think about the 40 cal. And you are saying that 40 cal will shoot softer than a 9mm? I'm not doubting you, I just find it hard to believe. Also, do you know if the 6" will fit in the box?

Originally posted by YOLO View Post
        Do you have ThreeFingerPete's number? He's pretty good at running down STI pistols. You might holler at him.
        I don't, but I'll have to shoot him a PM. I wouldn't mind picking one up second hand.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
        X