No announcement yet.

SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review the spread sheet to insure your order is correct. Any changes that need to be made please post up or PM me. Zach https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApxBMmZFFL9pdHpNM3JFMzNfNU5LMURnWlQyeG1rZ3c&output=html
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• half way thru the wait yet?

Comment

• DPMS lower parts kit shipped today-making baby steps to secure all parts while waiting on lowers

Comment

• Monthy Bump, any news? I actually have forgotten the time frame when all this was supposed to go down, what was the lead time again? when did the order take place?

Comment

• I think I remember March 14' as the due date...though I didnt get in on it
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• IIRC it was supposed to take 5-8 months, so worse case is around Oct.?

You would think they would bump us into first shipments since it was around a $20k order.
              I myself can't wait to put mine together...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Last time frame PeeWee posted was 8-12 months and I believe the order was placed in late March. By my math we are looking at November at the earliest.
                Please review the spread sheet to insure your order is correct. Any changes that need to be made please post up or PM me. Zach https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApxBMmZFFL9pdHpNM3JFMzNfNU5LMURnWlQyeG1rZ3c&output=html

If you are getting anxious Primary Arms has Aero Precision Lowers on sale for 70.00.
                AR 15 Parts and Accessories for sale at Primary Arms. Your one stop shop for all your firearms needs with the best customer service in the industry.
                "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• sweet, thanks everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                    Last time frame PeeWee posted was 8-12 months and I believe the order was placed in late March. By my math we are looking at November at the earliest.
                    Please review the spread sheet to insure your order is correct. Any changes that need to be made please post up or PM me. Zach https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApxBMmZFFL9pdHpNM3JFMzNfNU5LMURnWlQyeG1rZ3c&output=html

If you are getting anxious Primary Arms has Aero Precision Lowers on sale for 70.00.
                    http://www.primaryarms.com/Sale-s/5169.htm
                    That's a good deal!! I'll try to get in touch with Spikes this week and see what I can find out.
                    The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

• What did Spikes say?

Comment

• Any chance you could call Spike's, PeeWee? Their lowers are showing up on the internet as in stock.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay guys, been out of town on work. I will give them a call tomorrow and find out where everything stands.
                          The Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            Any chance you could call Spike's, PeeWee? Their lowers are showing up on the internet as in stock.
                            Yale, mind posting up a link. Everything I'm finding still shows an 8-12mo back order. Regardless I'll touch base with them tomorrow.
                            The Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
                              Yale, mind posting up a link. Everything I'm finding still shows an 8-12mo back order. Regardless I'll touch base with them tomorrow.
                              Sure thing. Let me try to remember where I saw it. I want to say Bud's or J&G Sales had them.

Comment

• AIM had them in stock about a week ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X