SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    What do we need to do for the FFL transfer?
    Jeff will get all the paperwork squared away and then everyone will be able to make an appointment to schedule pickup of their lowers. I'm sure Jeff will chime in here on a few.
    The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

• Good, i've had a stripped upper and parts kits for the longest time. Finally going to build an AR pistol.

Comment

• Happy people in T-town!!

Last edited by 68RR; 12-19-2013, 12:46 PM.
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• I'd love to see a picture of Jeff's place with all the lowers together. I think that would be pretty bad ass!
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Several years ago we ordered nearly 400 lowers. I'm sure that would have been a sight to see as well. There were a few guys who bought lots of lowers. Like nearly 100.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If anyone has their lowers for sale PM me.
              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
              '13 Dodge Cummins
              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• When they get here and everything's ready a post will be made, just be patient.
                The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  How many different ARs can one have before it becomes stupid?
                  Lol - I dunno but if I ever get all the lowers i have now built out I am going to need a safe just for ar15s. I think I have 6 or 8 once I pick the spikes order.
                  Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                    Lol - I dunno but if I ever get all the lowers i have now built out I am going to need a safe just for ar15s. I think I have 6 or 8 once I pick the spikes order.
                    I have 11-12 that go bang and another 10 or more that just need uppers.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
                      When they get here and everything's ready a post will be made, just be patient.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Perfect timing, Jeff emailed me yesterday stating my Suppressor was approved (only 9 months).

Squirrels beware...

Comment

• so what steps do i need to take to legally be able to build a couple of these into pistols? im not looking to visit a white collar resort prison nor the federal pound me in the ass version.

god bless
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            so what steps do i need to take to legally be able to build a couple of these into pistols? im not looking to visit a white collar resort prison nor the federal pound me in the ass version.

god bless
                            No stock and no vertical foreward grip.

Angled forward grip is ok and the side saddle cheek weld is ok (can't remember mfg. or name at the moment).

No paperwork to file for a pistol
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              Perfect timing, Jeff emailed me yesterday stating my Suppressor was approved (only 9 months).

Squirrels beware...
                              Noooooo......
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                                Cows beware...
                                Fixed!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X