Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Fixed!
    I love cows, I can't stand squirrels. Evil rats with bushy tails that naw through wood into your attic space.

With the Pistol AR-15, don't you have to do something to the 6-pos buffer tube (if you use it) to make it "
    not easily useable with a stock"?

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

With the Pistol AR-15, don't you have to do something to the 6-pos buffer tube (if you use it) to make it "
      I believe it must be designated as a pistol buffer. I would also be inclined to think that if you did have a standard 6pos stock, it could almost be twisted around to "intent to construct" as the part is already accessible, you only would need a stock at that point.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Perfect timing, Jeff emailed me yesterday stating my Suppressor was approved (only 9 months).

Squirrels beware...
        When did they cash your check?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Fixed!
          Mother ******
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I love cows, I can't stand squirrels. Evil rats with bushy tails that naw through wood into your attic space.

They're not rats.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Just get a pistol buffer tube, it will not accept a stock.
              Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                When did they cash your check?

Sometime around mid March, I think it was like Mar. 20.

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                Just get a pistol buffer tube, it will not accept a stock.
                I need to find the article, but someone sent in a letter to the ATF, and asked if putting a large amount of shrink tubing around a 6 pos buffer would allow it be used in a pistol AR. They came back saying yes as it was not usable as a stock mounting device.

Lemme see if I can find it. I really don't want to buy a pistol buffer tube just to have on for 3 or 4 months while waiting for my ATF SBR stamp (trying e-file route this time)

Although I may just buy one because the $45 is not worth jail time.

Originally posted by soap View Post
                They're not rats.
                Anything that chews through the side of my house, urinates and craps all over my attic and tears stuff up, in my eyes, is a rat.

Edit: Found a ATF letter, basically don't have a stock around and you are good to go. Which is fine for me because mine is a commercial tube and I don't have any commerical stocks (so it won't attach no matter how hard you try b/c mil spec has a slightly smaller diameter)

Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 12-20-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Everyone,
                  I have the lowers and I'm in the process of logging them all in. I will post instructions in a few days as how to go about making an appointment to pick them up. You should be able to start picking them up after Christmas.

Jeff

Comment

• Anyone want to get out from under their lowers? Did you buy too many and your wife is giving you a hard time? I can help with that. How many you want to sell?
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Anyone want to get out from under their lowers? Did you buy too many and your wife is giving you a hard time? I can help with that. How many you want to sell?
                      Isn't 240 enough for you?

<-- has cash and is LOCAL......

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Isn't 240 enough for you?

<-- has cash and is LOCAL......
                        Fine. I will take second and third dibs. Just trying to help a brotha out.

Comment

• Anyone want out of one for what the have in it?
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Fine. I will take second and third dibs. Just trying to help a brotha out.
                            Just breaking your balls....

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              Just breaking your balls....
                              I concede to being a vulture at times. But who can pass up on cheap lowers, without the wait? lol

Comment

I concede to being a vulture at times. But who can pass up on cheap lowers, without the wait? lol
                                Oh don't get me wrong, I'll still buy any and all that are available.

Should've done it DarrenM style and ordered 30....

Comment

Working...
                                X