No announcement yet.

SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I third the motion. Sticky the deals thread or something, make it easy to find.

Comment

• picking mine up this morning. so the hell with everyone else. if you havent picked yours up yet imma buy them for 1/2 price! unstick it!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Unstick
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• thanks to everyone involved. THe pickup couldnt have been any easier. I showed up 20mins early because i obsess over being late to anything. i dont think i was there 5-10 mins.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            picking mine up this morning. so the hell with everyone else. if you havent picked yours up yet imma buy them for 1/2 price! unstick it!

god bless.
            I likely wont see mine for months. Full time school and 45min-hour drive one way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
              I likely wont see mine for months. Full time school and 45min-hour drive one way.
              Same and 2 hours one way. Shotgun run it.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I am in the market for one of these and was not when the GB happened.

PM Me is someone wants to sell one and a reasonable price.

Thanks

Comment

<-- Full time work, family, kids, lots of business travel, and 40min one way....

You just don't want to go get them. If you'd like, I'll volunteer to go pick all of them up, just let me know how many you have.

Comment

• If anyone is looking for Spike's LPKs to build an all Spike's lower, AIM has them for $75 with free shipping. Not the best deal in the world, but everyone else seems to be out of stock and it's a lot better than the $90-$100 that folks on Amazon and eBay are asking.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Seriously, I'll send you $550 and take them off your hands....

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                        If anyone is looking for Spike's LPKs to build an all Spike's lower, AIM has them for $75 with free shipping. Not the best deal in the world, but everyone else seems to be out of stock and it's a lot better than the $90-$100 that folks on Amazon and eBay are asking.
                        If anyone buys one of these I would REALLY appreciate some serious measurements off of them, or 30 minutes with one while still out of the gun.
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          <-- Full time work, family, kids, lots of business travel, and 40min one way....

You just don't want to go get them. If you'd like, I'll volunteer to go pick all of them up, just let me know how many you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                            If anyone is looking for Spike's LPKs to build an all Spike's lower, AIM has them for $75 with free shipping. Not the best deal in the world, but everyone else seems to be out of stock and it's a lot better than the $90-$100 that folks on Amazon and eBay are asking.
                            Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                            If anyone buys one of these I would REALLY appreciate some serious measurements off of them, or 30 minutes with one while still out of the gun.
                            Is there anything that special about an, "all Spike's," lower?
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              Not other than the fact that you can say it's all Spike's parts (which of course probably come from the same place as a lot of other parts). They do have a reputation for being high quality.
                              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                That's what I want to find out. I'm speculating the that LPK's are Rock River.

Comment

Working...
                                X