No announcement yet.

SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse my ignorance, but how much of a deal is this.? What's a stripped lower going for Compared to this price? If bought and wanted to build a AR I'm assuming it will be cheaper instead of buying one built right? I might be interested myself in maybe two. I just don't know much of the AR but sure want to learn!

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
      Excuse my ignorance, but how much of a deal is this.? What's a stripped lower going for Compared to this price? If bought and wanted to build a AR I'm assuming it will be cheaper instead of buying one built right? I might be interested myself in maybe two. I just don't know much of the AR but sure want to learn!
      In the current market, it is a pretty solid price from what I've seen. The group buy I participated in 2 years ago, they were $55 IIRC for a lower.

Aim Surplus is selling them at $109

Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
        stripped lowers are like gold & silver. they only go up in value.

im hopeful that by the time we get our lowers. the LPK's will be ridley available and close to normal prices, $30-$50 with a cheap butt stock. and a red-x upper i'd say around $500
        to build a plan flat top AR, so my 1st GB i built an AR for $380,
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          stripped lowers are like gold & silver. they only go up in value.
          Gold and Silver only go up in value?
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Gold and Silver only go up in value?
            I'm sorry. I meant to say are like H&K products. They only go up in value.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              I'm sorry. I meant to say are like H&K products. They only go up in value.
              If only that were true. And that was a terrible joke.

Comment

i tried bro LOL,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

You expect more out of him?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    You expect more out of him?
                    No, but I didn't want to get personal or anything.

Comment

No, but I didn't want to get personal or anything.
                      Eh, facts are facts.

Comment

OK..
                        Couple of questions.. Can I enter names of people wanting to order if they don't have a "stang" sign in, and since we're up here in Tulsa, can we have them shipped to a FFL up here?? Probably looking at a minimum of 50..

Bill
                        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                          I'm sure you'd be getting a friendly visit at that number, using previous group buys as a guideline.
                          I have nothing to hide, if they are gonna gonna visit me at 10, might as well get 20 just to make it worth the hassle...

Comment

From my conversation with the ATF from the last group buy they said anything over 4 is a red flag that may or may not warrant a visit just depends.

Comment

Originally posted by chevyhater01 View Post
                              From my conversation with the ATF from the last group buy they said anything over 4 is a red flag that may or may not warrant a visit just depends.
                              I ordered 10 followed by another 5 and haven't received a word...

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                                OK..
                                Couple of questions.. Can I enter names of people wanting to order if they don't have a "stang" sign in, and since we're up here in Tulsa, can we have them shipped to a FFL up here?? Probably looking at a minimum of 50..

Bill
                                Yes, they don't have to be board members to get in on the group buy. Shipping to a single FFL isn't my decision, it is Spikes. To secure our pricing one of the stipulations was that the order must be placed, paid and shipped as one order. Jeff (livetoshoot) is our FFL, he typically charges actual shipping plus $15 per lower to ship, with your order being so large you may be able to work something out with him. If not send me a PM and I will get it worked out one way or another.
                                The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Working...
                                X