SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
    We all know how it is for the wife to have us by the balls every once in awhil.

Seriously though, no sweat. I'm sure there will be other buys to come along.

Is this a serious question?
    Yeah, figured it wouldnt hurt to ask...

Comment

Might be a little late but here are the roll marks.

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for they delay in updating the spread sheet. I just walked in after a long shift and will be updating the spread sheet in the morning.
        The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

Spreadsheet has been updated with the exception of any payments dropped off with Jeff. Everyone please look it over and verify that everything is correct with your order, if it's not please send me a PM so that I can get it corrected.
          The Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Yeah, figured it wouldnt hurt to ask...
            Is this something Spikes has offered previously?
            The Daily

Comment

I would love if they did the pirate ones with the ARRR and Plunder fire modes. Those would make for great pistols.

Comment

Question, if we send a MO, and a refund is needed, how would this be handled?
                Second, I am a bit confused as to why we are unable to use a personal check. Is it a Spikes thing or is it a GB thing?

I am a paranoid person and have never had a bad experience with these GB's but I am interested in my above questions. Checks give me a little peace of mind where as a MO anyone can do anything with it.

Just asking, not trying to offend anyone or insinuate anything.
                -Chris
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  Question, if we send a MO, and a refund is needed, how would this be handled?
                  Second, I am a bit confused as to why we are unable to use a personal check. Is it a Spikes thing or is it a GB thing?

I am a paranoid person and have never had a bad experience with these GB's but I am interested in my above questions. Checks give me a little peace of mind where as a MO anyone can do anything with it.

Just asking, not trying to offend anyone or insinuate anything.
                  -Chris
                  I understand completely. The reason it is cash/MO only is because Spikes is requiring the order to be placed and paid for as one order, IE: I can't send in 100 different checks to cover the order, I personally have to make payment out of my account. I would have prefered to be able to send in everyones payment in together to cover the order but this wasn't possible. The reason I'm not accepting checks is because I don't want to take the chance of getting hit with any bounced check fee's. If you would like to speak with Angela (Spikes CEO) directly I can give you her contact information to confirm everything. I have been dealing with Angela and Katherine over the last month or so trying to set this group buy up.

In the event a refund it required it will be in the form of cash or MO depending on if the refund takes place in person or through the mail.
                  The Daily

Comment

No problem, thanks for the info and I will mail my MO tomorrow.

Thanks again,
                    - Chris
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• thanks...money order will be sent wednesday...

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
                        I understand completely. The reason it is cash/MO only is because Spikes is requiring the order to be placed and paid for as one order, IE: I can't send in 100 different checks to cover the order, I personally have to make payment out of my account. I would have prefered to be able to send in everyones payment in together to cover the order but this wasn't possible. The reason I'm not accepting checks is because I don't want to take the chance of getting hit with any bounced check fee's. If you would like to speak with Angela (Spikes CEO) directly I can give you her contact information to confirm everything. I have been dealing with Angela and Katherine over the last month or so trying to set this group buy up.

In the event a refund it required it will be in the form of cash or MO depending on if the refund takes place in person or through the mail.
                        Seriously if this goes bad you can wright me a check. No need for you to be paying for MO's for something out of your control.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
                          Is this something Spikes has offered previously?
                          Don't think so, but if aero is still their manufacturer they will probably have to have a large quantity of that style ordered (500 is what I'm told for personal brands)...so they may not be as willing as I originally hoped. Maybe I'll email aero later when the madness clears.

Comment

• If you'll give me Angela's email I'll ask her myself about pin-ups, if you'd prefer to not keep asking stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              If you'll give me Angela's email I'll ask her myself about pin-ups, if you'd prefer to not keep asking stuff.
                              I called and left her a VM but here is her email if youd like to ask her anything.

Angela@SpikesTactical.com
                              The Daily

Comment

• If they do the pirate with plunder and what not Im in. I have 8 on backorder elsewhere already.

Comment

Working...
                                X