SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    If they do the pirate with plunder and what not Im in. I have 8 on backorder elsewhere already.
    I would definitly change my current choice. Has anyone asked Spikes about this?
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      I'm currently waiting on a return call from Angela @ Spikes. When I talk to her I will ask.
      The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

• put me in for 1 skull lower and one pirate lower
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Wrong thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            If they do the pirate with plunder and what not Im in. I have 8 on backorder elsewhere already.
            Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            I'll change mine too, and probably order more.

Comment

• Yo Zach! I'll get you a money order out this week.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• waiting on the pirate answer. PARLAY!

Is there a serious chance of getting a pinup roll mark? Is that what everyone was asking for?

Comment

• Here's a copy/paste directly from Angela. Short version is, what you see on the site is what's available.

What we have available is what you see on the website. I know there has been talk here of doing a run of pirate lowers with different markings on the selector switch but until I see it here I can’t say what is happening. With demand insane we do not have the time to do special runs for customer requests, sorry. It’s been quite a few years since I’ve seen any special runs done to tell you the truth.

Also, good news… Spike’s just made a purchase of a very large machining cell that will be cranking out quite a large amount of BCGs. So if you’d like to contact me this summer I can let you know what capacity looks like then. J We have a ton of backorders to fulfill but there’s a good chance that when those are taken care of we can get you guys some.

Anything else, let me know.

Thanks,

Angela
                  The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

• I'm out. I will probably jump in on bcg order depending on the market

Comment

• In on BCG GB.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
                        Here's a copy/paste directly from Angela. Short version is, what you see on the site is what's available.

What we have available is what you see on the website. I know there has been talk here of doing a run of pirate lowers with different markings on the selector switch but until I see it here I can’t say what is happening. With demand insane we do not have the time to do special runs for customer requests, sorry. It’s been quite a few years since I’ve seen any special runs done to tell you the truth.

Also, good news… Spike’s just made a purchase of a very large machining cell that will be cranking out quite a large amount of BCGs. So if you’d like to contact me this summer I can let you know what capacity looks like then. J We have a ton of backorders to fulfill but there’s a good chance that when those are taken care of we can get you guys some.

Anything else, let me know.

Thanks,

Angela
                        The BCG item is great news!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          In on BCG GB.
                          This for sure, sucks we would have too wait till June. Though, i'm not going to he shooting anytime soon in this market
                          Last edited by Gtracer; 02-21-2013, 09:30 AM.
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I have an apt today at 12.15 to pick up the new frontier lower and drop payment for the GB. Something has come up and I need to reschedule.

Can I do that on the other link? Just wanted you to know.

Thanks,
                            Randy

Comment

• Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                              I have an apt today at 12.15 to pick up the new frontier lower and drop payment for the GB. Something has come up and I need to reschedule.

Can I do that on the other link? Just wanted you to know.

Thanks,
                              Randy
                              Just got your message. Yes, just do another schedule using the link. Thanks
                              Jeff

Comment

• I put the MO in the mail yesterday, Zach. Do you have an email address I can send a picture to? I snapped a picture of the money order, just in case.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X