Magazine size restriction likely to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    The mood is much more contentious right now. With King Barry showing that he is willing to rape citizens of their rights people understand that this is only a piece of his final solution.
    hard for me to believe that the majority of americans think Obama is a bad person when they just elected him. No way in hell Id of ever thought he would be reelected, he didnt even think he would win the election. Kind of puts in perspective on just how fast the stupid breed. Just think what it will be like in 40 years. Its scary to think a country is getting worse and not better.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      hard for me to believe that the majority of americans think Obama is a bad person when they just elected him. No way in hell Id of ever thought he would be reelected, he didnt even think he would win the election. Kind of puts in perspective on just how fast the stupid breed. Just think what it will be like in 40 years. Its scary to think a country is getting worse and not better.
      Just remember.

Obama is the result, not the cause....

Comment

magazine group buy?!?! .....
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Magazine group buy!!!

Comment

It passed the house, may find more resistance in the senate.
            http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ng-resistance/

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
              It passed the house, may find more resistance in the senate.
              http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ng-resistance/
              That's in Colorado, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                That's in Colorado, bro.
                Good.
                "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  That's in Colorado, bro.
                  That's what this thread is about?

Comment

What are they saying the limit will be? I've seen 10 or 15
                    2012 GT500

Comment

That's why I was looking for a link. This Colorado thing was news yesterday.. Didn't see anything change for national legislation

Comment

Pic of the star telegram

07 f250-family truckster
                        08 Denali -baby hauler
                        52 f1-rust bucket
                        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          IIRC, he didn't have near the same # of votes as his first run. Unfortunately it was still enough to keep him in office. I think the longer he's in, the more people that voted for him are realizing it was a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            IIRC, he didn't have near the same # of votes as his first run. Unfortunately it was still enough to keep him in office. I think the longer he's in, the more people that voted for him are realizing it was a mistake.
                            Yeah, the popular vote showed a totally different story that what you'd think from the results.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                              Just remember.

Obama is the result, not the cause....
                              Yeah, but his result is going to cause more and more of this bullshit. Shit rolls down hill.

Comment

Well I finally found a reasonably priced glock 23 mag and pulled the trigger. I don't even own the gun yet, I just don't want to be stuck with a ten rounder.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X