No announcement yet.

Reloading bins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I was thinking, just checking. Thanks!

Comment

They're back in stock, I'm ordering more, get your ass in gear before they're sold out again! This is one hell of a deal.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        They're back in stock, I'm ordering more, get your ass in gear before they're sold out again! This is one hell of a deal.
        Link? I am not seeing it.

Comment

The only reason you're angry is because you lack storage space! We can help inside.

the 11x5x5 are the bins you want.

also the double wide ones, which I think would be 11x11x5 are also great.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Never mind, got it figured out. Ipad was being tarded.

Comment

http://tools.woot.com/plus/garage-storage-rage

the 11x5x5 are the bins you want.

also the double wide ones, which I think would be 11x11x5 are also great.
              I bought the 11x4x4 and the 11x11x4

Comment

I guess that'll work too.

Comment

I guess that'll work too.
                  Oops, scratch that. It was the 6 pack of 11x11x5 and 24 of the 11x5x5. I decided to use the 11x4x4 as a gift. For some reason I ordered the wrong size like a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    Oops, scratch that. It was the 6 pack of 11x11x5 and 24 of the 11x5x5. I decided to use the 11x4x4 as a gift. For some reason I ordered the wrong size like a tard.
                    The 5 wide ones are better, you get a lot more in them, and large cases like .50 BMG/20mm will fit in there.

Comment

The 5 wide ones are better, you get a lot more in them, and large cases like .50 BMG/20mm will fit in there.
                      I don't foresee a need for those ... but you never know, I didnt think I would buy another 1911 either.

Comment

They are for sale again

Comment

Decent deal but I don't use the metal rack. Found these as an alternative

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Akro-Mils-8212-Stacking-AkroBins-Hardware/dp/B00002NB5I[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                          X