No announcement yet.

DFWMustangs.net AK build party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here would be interested in Tapco trigger groups for $29/each? I'm in the process of getting on with a wholesaler as I've applied for my 07 ffl the other month and would sell them to the dfw build members for $29 if interested as they normally go for $35.

For those that don't have kits I'm in the works with trying to get some Bulgarian ak74 kits and would sell them for $250/each.

I've yet to be able to source barrels on a large scale, just a few here and there.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
      Who here would be interested in Tapco trigger groups for $29/each? I'm in the process of getting on with a wholesaler as I've applied for my 07 ffl the other month and would sell them to the dfw build members for $29 if interested as they normally go for $35.

For those that don't have kits I'm in the works with trying to get some Bulgarian ak74 kits and would sell them for $250/each.

I've yet to be able to source barrels on a large scale, just a few here and there.
      Id be in for the kits.
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Who here would be interested in Tapco trigger groups for $29/each? I'm in the process of getting on with a wholesaler as I've applied for my 07 ffl the other month and would sell them to the dfw build members for $29 if interested as they normally go for $35.

I'm definitely interested. Do we have any option as to fixed stock, folding stock, under folder?
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          I'm definitely interested. Do we have any option as to fixed stock, folding stock, under folder?
          As of right now all the kits I'll be getting in will be fixed stock.

Comment

As of right now all the kits I'll be getting in will be fixed stock.
            Awesome, just what I'm looking for.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Yall who are interested in a parts kit or trigger group let me know how many via PM so as to not clog this thread up.

Comment

• count me in for a few

Comment

Yall who are interested in a parts kit or trigger group let me know how many via PM so as to not clog this thread up.
                  What kind of parts kit? I assume its a tapco trigger.
                  03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                    What kind of parts kit? I assume its a tapco trigger.
                    Look at post #121

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Look at post #121
                      Thanks.
                      03 cobra

Comment

• I'll be putting in the order for the triggers on Wednesday. Those who have pm'ed me please let me know if you are wanting a double or single trigger group. If it's for a roberrtg 80% as I'll be using at the build party then it's a single trigger group fyi.

I'll be putting in the order on Wednesday; please have payment to me by then. I can take money order, check, or cash. I'm located in Arlington near Bowen and I20 and will be sending those who pm'ed me my address. You can pick up at my house and not pay shipping as I'm ordering a few other items and will cover shipping or you can have the trigger group shipped to your house for the shipping cost. Total cost if you pick up from me is $29 plus $2.39 tax for a whopping total of $31.39.

Triggers so far:
                        white88
                        motoman
                        mach1run

Comment

I'll be putting in the order for the triggers on Wednesday. Those who have pm'ed me please let me know if you are wanting a double or single trigger group. If it's for a roberrtg 80% as I'll be using at the build party then it's a single trigger group fyi.

I'll be putting in the order on Wednesday; please have payment to me by then. I can take money order, check, or cash. I'm located in Arlington near Bowen and I20 and will be sending those who pm'ed me my address. You can pick up at my house and not pay shipping as I'm ordering a few other items and will cover shipping or you can have the trigger group shipped to your house for the shipping cost. Total cost if you pick up from me is $29 plus $2.39 tax for a whopping total of $31.39.

Triggers so far:
                          white88
                          motoman
                          mach1run
                          Triggers and kits pm sent
                          "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Okay guys:

So far we have:
                            • Press (phaux)
                            • Drill Press (C.J.)
                            • Spot welder (phaux)
                            • Rail alightment jig (C.J.)
                            • Flat bending jig (gat0r)
                            • Receiver drilling jig (white88)
                            • Trunion Receiver drilling jig (mustang_revival)

What we need:

• Rivet tool (modified large bolt cutters)
                            • 7.62x39 go/no-go gauges (?)
                            • 5.45X39 go/no-go gauges

Ill take care of the rivet tool. We just need that last jig.

Someone bought go/no-go gauges, who was it?
                            Gauges for both 5.45 and 7.62 go and no-go have been ordered.
                            "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

• CJ,

I still need that spring you were working on at Keith's house....

Por favor.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Homemade View Post
                                Gauges for both 5.45 and 7.62 go and no-go have been ordered.
                                Ah shit, I had ordered those too.

Comment

Working...
                                X