Ruger 10/22 - Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger 10/22 - Academy

If any of you guys happen to see a 10/22 for sale at an Academy in DFW please let me know!

I've got a $200 gift card I'd like to use towards a 10/22.

Thanks!

1. sell me that giftcard for $150

2. use that $150 and a little more to buy yourself a used one that isnt made of plastic, or painted.

3. thank me later.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I go to Acedemy weekly in different locations and haven't seen one in 3 months, but good luck and I'll let you know if I do see one.

Comment

If I see one, I'm buying it...but I'll let you know that I've got it.

Comment

I'll sell it for $175, and you have to give me a hummer (not the truck)

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            If I see one, I'm buying it...but I'll let you know that I've got it.
            This.

Comment

The plastic ones are not that bad, I had one for years and it was fine. The only disadvantage is aftermarket trigger stops with set screws dig into the trigger guard and don't really work very well. That being said I have a metal trigger guard in mine now because I came across one.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Academy in burleson had a 10/22 take-down (they get one a week is what the clerk said), Chisholm Trail firearms (also in the "Burl") has a take-down and a boy scout edition. I am not sure on their prices of Chisholm, but i would imagine they would be SLIGHTLY adjusted for the current market.

Comment

The bullet trap in Plano had over 20 of them on Friday for 279.00

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadowgreygt View Post
                    The bullet trap in Plano had over 20 of them on Friday for 279.00
                    Fuck that place!!

Unless they are takedowns, then not a terrible price.
                    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                    Originally posted by Trick Pony
                    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Dicks in Arl has a wood 10/22 for 240. I just left there .

Comment

I just picked a black and stainless one up from my dad for $150
                        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X