Dallas Gun Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Gun Show

Heard on the radio that one is this weekend? I missed out on the Fort Worth one so gonna try and make it to this one. Try and pick up some AR Parts. Are the Dallas ones any good? Anyone else going?

Market Hall is probably the biggest in the DFW area. It's ok for a show.

Im gonna try and swing by Saturday aftenoon on my way out of town.

Comment

Does anyone sell powder at gun shows? I haven't see any.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I recall seeing powder for sale at the last market hall show. What kind I have no clue.

Comment

I'll be there Sat. I do remember seeing lots of powder, brass, and primers for at least 2 or 3 tables at the Dallas one.
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            Market Hall is probably the biggest in the DFW area. It's ok for a show.

Im gonna try and swing by Saturday aftenoon on my way out of town.

How are the prices compared to store price?
            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
              How are the prices compared to store price?
              Beats the fuck out of me. I havent bought from a gun store in in years. LOL

I wil say there are plenty of stores/dealers to haggle with, so if one wont give you a price you want you just step over to the next aisle.

Comment

IMO you have 2 groups of sellers that make it worth it.

1) the larger gun distributor that makes money on bulk sales, so they sell 10-15% cheaper than in the store.
                2) the private person selling out of their collection - no tax, you can haggle

Store prices blow unless you buy from a pawn shop that will work with you on price.
                WRX

Comment

The times i am seeing are from 1pm to 5pm? on Dallasarms.com?

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    The times i am seeing are from 1pm to 5pm? on Dallasarms.com?
                    9-5

WRX

Comment

The Market Hall gun show is in my opinion the best in DFW. It puts the Ft Worth one to shame.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        The Market Hall gun show is in my opinion the best in DFW. It puts the Ft Worth one to shame.
                        Cool. I'm looking for a decently priced concealed carry holster. And try and haggle some AR parts.

Comment

Well I think I'm going.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have a feeling it will be a zoo this weekend as a result of lingering potential legislation.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              I have a feeling it will be a zoo this weekend as a result of lingering potential legislation.
                              I hope not. And i hope it doesn't drive the prices higher. Totally forgot about someone being totally nuts and shooting people makes everyone with a gun nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X