.22 shortage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
    Pistol or bolt action only, not for use with semi auto actions.
    you can read. good job

Comment

Still plinking my y2k surplus . 5-6000 rounds left
      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

At the gun show up here last weekend, a box of 500 was over $100.
        De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

I was floored when i found this out.

Note to self, when i go back in time be sure to stock up on cheap polymer AR mags that no one wants as well as forklift ready bundles of 22LR stacked over in the corner.

Fuck a bunch of spiderman comics. I know what i would be collecting.

Comment

Damn and I was bitching when 550rd was around $25.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I read somewhere where Homeland Security bought up some billion's of dollars in ammo. I wish I could find the article. More ammo that whats used in the sand pit.
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                I read somewhere where Homeland Security bought up some billion's of dollars in ammo. I wish I could find the article. More ammo that whats used in the sand pit.

Recent story
                The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                  Thank ya sir.
                  Photobucket

Comment

Got 6 50rd boxes of CCI Stinger 22lr at Bass Pro in G-vine right when they opened this morning. Could of grabbed 10 boxes but didn't want to get mobbed. Was 45.40 after tax.

Also check out this article about the homeland security ammo purchase. It clarifies a few things.
                    http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gears...not-worry-you/

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                      Got 6 50rd boxes of CCI Stinger 22lr at Bass Pro in G-vine right when they opened this morning. Could of grabbed 10 boxes but didn't want to get mobbed. Was 45.40 after tax.

Also check out this article about the homeland security ammo purchase. It clarifies a few things.
                      http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gears...not-worry-you/
                      Was going to post another link yours maybe similar but this is a generally a site that would slam them for doing so...

Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Got a temporary free ammo supply from a guy that I bought an S&W mp15-22 from. I love this gun. Assault bb-rifle!

I bought it right before the rounds went through the roof...to go shooting for cheap. lol! Oh well, I got it super cheap and I like it.
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Well .22 was the only caliber I was actually prepared for when this mess happened. I had around 8-10k rounds then and have managed to keep it around the same since. The only reason I had so much on hand is I usually shoot 500+ rounds of .22 a week.

Comment

Working...
                          X