So I get a call from TAPCO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I get a call from TAPCO

And I notice they have the same area code as my branch in Atlanta. Come to find out they are a few miles from me at the moment. So, I'm going to head down there in person to get some replacement parts for my 10/22 stock. I told them I would also bring a very scared SKS they could ruin, they laughed. Should be interesting.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    And I notice they have the same area code as my branch in Atlanta. Come to find out they are a few miles from me at the moment. So, I'm going to head down there in person to get some replacement parts for my 10/22 stock. I told them I would also bring a very scared SKS they could ruin, they laughed. Should be interesting.
    you move to georgia?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I am not a Tapco fan BUT I am an industry fan. Get pictures and ask for free shit for me Everyone loves free shit.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

ask them what changes Remington is implementing

Comment

in for free sticker!!!!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            in for free sticker!!!!

god bless.
            x2 por favor
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Ask them to get a move on with the smooth side polymer ak74 mags in bakelite orange already!
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                Ask them to get a move on with the smooth side polymer ak74 mags in bakelite orange already!
                Why I must ask? It is almost the same concept as the purple AR15 mags I have seen...why?
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Lol @ "in for free sticker"

Me too if it comes to that!
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

You lucky SOB.

Comment

Working...
                    X