Brownells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brownells

Got my Shipment Notification via email from Brownells that the Magpul PMAG 30 Round 10 Pack I had on backorder has shipped. Botach cancelled my order after 90 days. I will be a customer of Brownells for a long time! Hope you fellas start to recieve yours...

What was your order date?
    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
    Originally posted by Trick Pony
    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

I ordered Dec 27 and nothing
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I ordered dec. 20th and received them almost 3 weeks ago.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I ordered 12/27, and only received an email around Feb 7th about their backorder computer error being fixed.

Nothing else since then.
          Last edited by Silverback; 03-29-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Ordered in Jan. Nothing.

Comment

I've had some Brownell 20 rounders on backorder since 12/26/12.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                I ordered 12/27, and only received an email around Feb 7th about their backorder computer error being fixed.

Nothing else since then.
                This
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Brownells is good people. They shipped me two Samson Evolution 11" rails when I only paid for one.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

My order date was Dec 21.

Comment

just got my shipment notification that my order shipped

Comment

If I could just stop getting emails from Botach, life would be better.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I actually cancelled my order for 20 the other day when I received notification they were processing my order (after 3 months). Felt kind of weird doing it but figured I didn’t need them. Though I am sure someone got hold of them to flip.

Comment

After dealing with a lot of small online outfits, I definitely appreciate Brownell's and MidwayUSA. They are both class acts with top notch customer service and they've always shipped my stuff same day or the next day if it's in stock.
                            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I ordered 20 on december 26th and got them 3 weeks ago. Maybe I got lucky.
                              It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X