Gen 4 glock owners please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 4 glock owners please help

Has anyone recently bought a gen 4 glock 19/23/32?
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

I have a gen 4 27

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      I have a gen 4 27

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
      The reason I ask is I need the backstrap with the beavertail. And they don't sell them seperately in FDE.. They come with most of the newer ones.
      Last edited by Probie; 04-04-2013, 12:09 AM.
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

If anyone has one in FDE I would gladly pay.
        Last edited by Probie; 04-04-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

These three beavertail kits are available now as accessories and can be ordered by Glock dealers for $16 using the following part numbers. The two other kits will follow.

30818: G17/22/31/34/35/37
          30819: G20/21
          30820: G19/23/32

Took me all of three minutes. Come on dude
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            These three beavertail kits are available now as accessories and can be ordered by Glock dealers for $16 using the following part numbers. The two other kits will follow.

30818: G17/22/31/34/35/37
            30819: G20/21
            30820: G19/23/32

Took me all of three minutes. Come on dude
            Still not FDE.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben G View Post
              Still not FDE.
              What happened to:

Originally posted by Ben G
              I'll even take a black one
              Lol sweet edits to cover up your lack of google skill, nice try though.

Glock is not going to make them in fde, but try Lipseys in a few weeks
              Last edited by Cobraman; 04-04-2013, 12:26 AM.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Here's an aftermarket option.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  I'm looking for the glock OEM one because it goes all the way down the back

Comment

Just when I thought a Glock couldn't look any worse...
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Just when I thought a Glock couldn't look any worse...
                      Function>fashion

Comment

Function>fashion
                        exactly. If I wanted a good looking handgun, it wouldnt be plastic

Comment

Function>fashion
                          While I agree with you there, most people aren't going to buy something when the looks don't appeal to them.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

While I agree with you there, most people aren't going to buy something when the looks don't appeal to them.
                            I personally like it

Comment

Considering Glock controls 68% of the gun sales in the US, either people think theyre good looking guns or they dont care what it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                              X