Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magazines – Once you shoot them, they are gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazines – Once you shoot them, they are gone!

Better than the barrel shroud comment. It's almost painful to watch...

From a Denver Post Gun Control Forum on 4-2-13. Lady’s name is Congresswoman Diana Degette
    The Denver Post (think N.Y. Times or Washington Post) held a Gun Control Forum on April 2, 2013. During the discussion, Congresswoman Diana Degette (D-CO), r...

Full Video available here: Her response starts at 28:55
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Text of her response:

“I will tell you these are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.”
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Excellent.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

A flashlight and new batteries ? How about putting new tires on a car ? That cunt has to be a real dumb ass. No wonder she is an elected official. She could never hold a real job. But, just look at the fools who voted for her. Amazing.

Comment

I'm ok with them thinking this...
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

FUCK!!! Anyone have 300-500 magazines for sale? I need to stock up for life since they will become extinct in the future!!!!11one

Comment

So funny watching her explain to everyone like they are stupid how magazines work when she has no fucking idea.
              sigpic

Comment

Fucking dumb broad.

Comment

" Banning straw purchase"
                  2012 GT500

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I love how the officer says " it sometimes takes 1hr to get to a call" and the guy says that he thinks that the police department/sheriff can protect his life.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Fun fact: that lady supposedly voted against the magazine ban, after making that statement.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Good laws, our politicians are morons, I mean, just plain morons If you're going to be an official representing a people at least do your homework and know what the fuk you're talking about dammit. At least the sheriff had a well put together rebuttal.

You can hear the the crowd laugh at her, such a dumbass.

I need to run for politics.

Comment

She misspoke. She was talking about clips, which can't be reloaded because they don't have a feeding mechanism.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I'm not a stickler for whether ppl call them mags or clips, but when they call them "magazine clips" it's like nails on a chalkboard to me

Comment

Working...
                              X