Stolen Draco's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Draco's

I remember a while back reading a thread about someone's collection be stolen that included a few Draco's and some other ak pistol variants . Just noticed several for sale on texas guntrader in case anyone is interested . Location is midlothian .

It was Forbes I think, somewhere from up in Denton area
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Mexico.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Mexico.
        This.

Also watch out with your cars at the range. I heard Mexican thugs are marking them on the wheels once they are out on the range. Then make a theft when you arent there.

Shit is getting real in Mexico.
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
          This.

Also watch out with your cars at the range. I heard Mexican thugs are marking them on the wheels once they are out on the range. Then make a theft when you arent there.

Urban legend.

Comment

I have a friend who had a gun stolen at a range. I also lost my sunglasses once that I set in the open side pocket of my bag. Only other shooters at the range were the cholos to my right.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              Urban legend.
              I thought this would be an opportunity for you to tell everyone how you never go to public ranges.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I thought this would be an opportunity for you to tell everyone how you never go to public ranges.
                I go to public ranges all the time.

Comment

It was forbes, and it happened in Murphy.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                    This.

Maybe I'm not understanding this. They are marking what on the wheels? And what are they stealing from the cars while people are out on the range? Guns? I would think all the guns would be with the people while they are out on the range.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Maybe I'm not understanding this. They are marking what on the wheels? And what are they stealing from the cars while people are out on the range? Guns? I would think all the guns would be with the people while they are out on the range.
                      Mark wheels, follow home, steal.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

The story was that thief’s were marking cars with dots on the tires or stickers on the back of your car that are small and not very noticeable.

Once the person left the range, they would either be followed or they (the thief) would look for random cars with the markings. Went out for lunch, get your stuff stolen. Leave your car parked un-supervised, get your stuff stolen.

Only problem is the tire theory, this is hard to follow 100% as most manufacturers use colored dots to mark the tires for various reasons.
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Supposedly they will track the vehicle back to your house somehow, and break in to steal your guns while you're at work or whatever. David says that it's just an urban legend, but it has most definitely happened as a way to steal specific cars or trucks, so I see it as a plausible way to get a hold of some guns as well.

Comment

OK that's what I was thinking but how would marking the tires help unless they followed you home/looked up your license plate.

Comment

Working...
                            X