Any Ruger 10/22's available locally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ruger 10/22's available locally?

Buddy of mine is looking for one and I thought I would ask here if anyone had seen a new one for sale locally at any stores. Also what are they going for now a days? Just a plain jane 10/22.

I haven't seen any in the past couple months. Last I saw one in store, it was $229 I believe... Probably cost more now...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Cabelas in Fort Worth had one on the shelf yesterday, $239.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Thanks for the info guys!

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Cabelas in Fort Worth had one on the shelf yesterday, $239.
          Yep, I saw it.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Dicks @ parks mall $239

Comment

The Bullet Trap in Plano had 20+ a little over a month ago.

Comment

Harder to find than the gun itself are decent magazines, for a non-raped price.... If you run across ANY buy them! Hell, buy 2 for me! I'll pay you plus a 6pack! (Seriously)
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  Harder to find than the gun itself are decent magazines, for a non-raped price.... If you run across ANY buy them! Hell, buy 2 for me! I'll pay you plus a 6pack! (Seriously)
                  Sifting through my mountain of boxes yesterday there was one from Midway. "what did I order from Midway?" Bamm two more XB25 Ruger mags and two more 10 rounders too. I forgot I ordered them back in December.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Wanna sell one, or two... or?!?!?
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

What are a decent brand of magazine for the 10/22? I've got a couple of aftermarket (can't remember the brand off hand) magazines at home but I bought they before they made the BXR's or whatever there called.

Comment

These are out of stock but besides the BX25's, they're probably the best on the market. Make sure you get the ones with the steel tops.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Cabela's in Allen had some last week.
                          Also heard that Gun Gear to Go at Parker and 75 had some.
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                          X